Conor would've SAVAGELY KO'd Frankie if they fought at 145.

Once again saying something I didnt say, never said goodbye. God bless, always. Getting real worried, hopefully those hotpockets are almost done. God will get you through this. Bless your fragile brain!

God bless is a dismissive good bye, and in the way you used it? 100%. Yes, you did say good bye, you just said it as God bless. I could also say Godspeed, which is also dismissive, and is the equivalent of a good bye as well.

I never in a million years thought I'd see the day when someone corrected "good bye" as "God bless". I didn't say God bless, I said best wishes! I didn't say best wishes, I said fare thee well, I didn't say... <45>

Sorry for whatever I did to upset you so much, and I hope my apology allows you to enjoy the rest of your evening.

"Cha, Cha, Chad was beating him guys!"

Yeah, I mean, if you show the finish it's easy to say it was a flawless victory.

069_Chad_Mendes_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

I don't have a definition, and you don't either. There is "a" definition, and retreating to someones personal life to attack them in an unrelated argument (bringing up video games, televisions) is riding the line of mental illness, so yeah, you come off like some psycho ex-girlfriend.

Next time someone "hurts you feelings" instead of going through their post history in some pathetic attempt to dig up dirt? Just argue what's being discussed, try and keep your integrity intact, and arguments consistent!

Better luck next time man!

Man you're having a hard time making friends on this forum, if you don't get so sensitive about people wanting to get to know you better then it may be easier to let people get to know the real you in the future. What's pathetic is that you feel the need to hurl insults to try and get your point across, so I guess we're on even ground there troll-master.

What it comes down to is that if you want to have an adult discussion then just don't make things personal by attempting to insult them. Use your "big people" words and people will generally tend to take you more seriously around here.

God bless is a dismissive good bye, and in the way you used it? 100%. Yes, you did say good bye, you just said it as God bless. I could also say Godspeed, which is also dismissive, and is the equivalent of a good bye as well.

I never in a million years thought I'd see the day when someone corrected "good bye" as "God bless". I didn't say God bless, I said best wishes! I didn't say best wishes, I said fare thee well, I didn't say... <45>

Sorry for whatever I did to upset you so much, and I hope my apology allows you to enjoy the rest of your evening.
You just don't have enough god in your life if people use that as a form of goodbye where you are from. You have nothing to apologize for, you clearly have a condition, just look how illogical you are. I'm simply concerned, if you don't want to speak with me you can stop whenever youd like, but you are clearly crying for help, that's why you are still here. I wouldn't be a good Christian if I didnt talk you through this while I'm online. Hot pockets will be there soon. God Bless!

O.K class, today we're going to examine what "Losing an argument looks like"
The sickness is worse than I thought. Talking to an imaginary class and you think this is a game of winning and losing. I'm sure you've made up some imaginary record in your head too. You're prob undefeated on Sherdog, the 148-0 argument king. Clearly not a healthy line of thought but I know God will get you through this. Bless you!

O.K class, today we're going to examine what "Losing an argument looks like"

I'm not trying to win anything, you've gotta be able to take a little shit if you're the one who fires the first shot. I was originally trying to have a legit discussion with other people on this forum like grown ups do.

Also you do realize that there's basically nobody else other than us posting on this topic anymore. Are you trying to prove something to? Are YOU just trying to win an argument?

The sickness is worse than I thought. Talking to an imaginary class and you think this is a game of winning and losing. I'm sure you've made up some imaginary record in your head too. You're prob undefeated on Sherdog, the 148-0 argument king. Clearly not a healthy line of thought but I know God will get you through this. Bless you!

He man I just gotta let you know that I'm here for you if you wanna talk about what happened today. Getting ganged up on by an absolute piece of shit poster is hard sometimes but logical people like you and I gotta stick together!

Hope to see you around on the forum sometime, hopefully we can avoid the people like her too lazy to post a fucking picture for their profile on here.

He man I just gotta let you know that I'm here for you if you wanna talk about what happened today. Getting ganged up on by an absolute piece of shit poster is hard sometimes but logical people like you and I gotta stick together!

Hope to see you around on the forum sometime, hopefully we can avoid the people like her too lazy to post a fucking picture for their profile on here.
Thanks man I appreciate that. I enjoy a good discussion but you gotta deal with these people on here sometimes. Fortunately. I've been here long enough to run into other sick individuals and know all the symptoms. She has multiple symptoms and is very sick. Don't wanna turn away a helping hand but it's tough to engage in conversation with someone that has severe mental illness like she does.

Frankie has been rocked in the past, like in the Maynard fights. He wouldn't have survived against Conor whether it's at 145 or 155.

There you go now! That's what I'm talking about! What's life without a little humour in it right?

You'll be making friends in no time! I believe in you!

That's also a GIF of Tyson, if he can have a little bromance why can't everyone?

BTW it's a shame that you're a female because apparently you're the problem with the perceptions of masculinity these days. POS.

I'm sure I've said this to you before but I'll repeat it because you obviously need to hear it again; using insults weakens the point you're trying to make rather than supporting it, which is what you're trying to do by tearing down another person (as opposed to their point).

He's not a better wrestler than Chad. He's not bigger than Chad. And he's not necessarily stronger than Chad.

If you can find something to disagree with there, you're wrong.

Frankie has shown much better wrestling and grappling in MMA than Chad Mendes ever has. This is facts bud.

What facts? You, like most other McTapper nuthuggers now only have "Conor woulda, Connot coulda" to resort to and an extreme misunderstanding of what the word "fact" means.
McTapper? Did Conor tap in the second Diaz fight? No he WON THE FIGHT. What a fool you are.

Frankie didn't look good against Cub Swanson. It wasn't a good fight. The Lee/Barbosa fight was FAR better. Conor has moved WAY past Frankie.

Back