Conor would've SAVAGELY KO'd Frankie if they fought at 145.

Frankie would have beaten him. The main reason why the UFC acted like he didn't exist when Conor was on the rise.

I think Frankie at least had a reasonable chance and therefore the UFC would never risk it, particularly against a smaller fighter, losing to someone that much shorter and smaller would truly cause the Irish Hype Train to derail.

I think Frankie at least had a reasonable chance and therefore the UFC would never risk it, particularly against a smaller fighter, losing to someone that much shorter and smaller would truly cause the Irish Hype Train to derail.
It absolutely would.

Can't stand Conor but he whips Frankie at 145 or 155.....and I've been singing that anthem since day 1 of it being a possible match up.

It absolutely would.
Fucking Lol, I doubt Frankie even beats the Brimage one, let alone the Aldo or Alvarez Conor. Fresh off a Buchinger KO, hell na.

Fucking Lol, I doubt Frankie even beats the Brimage one, let alone the Aldo or Alvarez Conor. Fresh off a Buchinger KO, hell na.

Personally, I think Frankie has trouble with taller, athletic guys, guys in the mold of Benson Henderson....

I also think Conor stands a very good chance of beating Frankie, more often than not, but Frankie is skilled enough to upset, which again, would KILL the Conor myth of invincibility.

The only reason Conor still has pull is because the taller and so called “Bigger” Nate beat him and Conor’s loss to world’s greatest defensive boxer in history.

It’s bullcrap because a bunch of pro boxers, not necessarily the best, could KO Conor. That’s like me losing to Lebron James in a game of one on one and saying I only lost to the very best.

It's more so that Frankie is also a far superior grappler than Chad.

He's a student of jiu jitsu. That's the difference In how he matches up vs Conor.
Mendes would've manhandled Edgar IMO

It's a shame there were never any grappling exchanges between them.

Edgar has Conor to thank for that win

Conor cracked Mendes's chin and made him easy picking for Edgar to come in and get Conor's sloppy seconds

Anyways, in regards to this thread

Conor would've steamrolled Edgar

Edgar and Alvarez are not only training partners trained by the same coach, but both have veryy very similar styles/skill sets.

Both are constantly fienting/level changing to set up strikes up top or to open up opponents. In Alvarez' s case to open up his boxing more so - and in Edgar's case to more set up takedowns.

That's really the only difference between them.

Except Alvarez is way bigger stronger and faster then Edgar. Alvarez whoops Edagr in sparring the majority of the time.

Alvarez is a bigger stronger faster Edgar with way better boxing

What ever Conor did to Alvarez is exactly what Conor would have done to Edgar...execpt probably have even done it more dominantly against Edgar (way smaller, worse striking etc)

No version of Edgar ever comes close to Conor

Last edited:
It’s bullcrap because a bunch of pro boxers, not necessarily the best, could KO Conor. That’s like me losing to Lebron James in a game of one on one and saying I only lost to the very best.
You're delusional

It's nothing like that

What Conor accomplished vs Floyd would be equal to you being a swimmer who scored 17 points against LeBron in a game of 21 simply losing a competitive match to LeBron

Don't ever compare yourself to Conor or make any comparisons with yourself to Conor. You're a couch potato average joe posting on sherdog

Last edited:
frankie gets rocked in the first round pretty much every fight....

its a good match up for mcgregor

You're delusional

It's nothing like that

What Conor accomplished vs Floyd would be equal to you being a swimmer who scored 17 points against LeBron in a game of 21 simply losing a competitive match to LeBron

Don't ever compare yourself to Conor or make any comparisons with yourself to Conor. You're a couch potato average joe posting on sherdog

LOL.

connor would ko his own liver trying to cut to 45 again,his immune system would be koed.he is never makin 45 again nor he should try

I cannot say this enough, but fuck off with the Conor bullshit threads.

Conor would have savagely sucked Frankie's dick - 100% sure. And you can't prove me wrong because they've never fought and will never fight.

I like Frankie, def think he’s got the game to beat Conor, but if history repeats itself it’s almost like Conor is manlet kryptonite... which is funny considering his persona and actions literally suggest he is the most manlet of them all
<{Heymansnicker}>

Considering you only joined here not even a year ago and probably don't much about MMA, I'll simply say it's okay. You don't know any better ;)

After the Ortega fight people stopped talking about it? Really? Conor hasn't fought in almost 18 months now. It's been over 2 years since he fought at 145. But yea, the Ortega fight is what shut everyone up lmao.

Chad was beating him up until he gassed.

Frankie doesn't gas.
Chad was taking him down until he gassed, I don’t about beating him per se

Chad was still getting hurt in between takedowns, even his takedowns Mcgregor made him work for them

Considering you only joined here not even a year ago and probably don't much about MMA, I'll simply say it's okay. You don't know any better ;)
By that logic, how do I know about Conor, when he didnt fight in MMA in 2017. Man it doesnt matter your join date, cause a majority of sherdoggers are retarded.

By that logic, how do I know about Conor, when he didnt fight in MMA in 2017. Man it doesnt matter your join date, cause a majority of sherdoggers are retarded.
Oh I'm sure you didn't start watching MMA and the UFC in 2017 but considering most of your asinine bullshit is about Conor I know it wasn't too long ago. Don't think too hard about this because you are honest. You are a black belt in nonsense.

Back