Conors assesment of the fight

respect for the warrior mindset, forget about all the analysis by experts
he was tired and made a huge defensive mistake, still the man who won the first round against Khabib

he is willing to rematch and come better prepared, the rematch will be an epic battle, but please Conor go train 6months with Askren or an mma wrestler on the same level. this will make things interesting
Facebook-988acb.png

You are literally the most bitter poster on here. He called for the rematch as he made some errors that led to him being beaten fair and square, literally his own words, and said if he can't get it he wants a top contender, which is commendable and should make you happy that he's not fighting for gold which seems to trigger you.

Last edited:
I see you like Conor gifs. Here's another one.

dFvvKkj.gif

Not sure why you find it impressive that Khabib is stuck and tied up in Conor of all people's guard.

He gave a very honest assessment so of course the haters' heads all explode. The irrational and self destructve hatred of Shertards is eerily similar to that of whacked out libs with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Not only was it not honest, it was incorrect. He released video training stand up, now he says he didn't train it. He called the punch a blessing, rather than giving credit to khabib for outstriking him. He made a mistake in the 4th? He gave up and rolled to his back. How is that a mistake? And he totally ignored alllllll the cheating which was a HUGE deal. That kimura was going to end the fight until the illegal knee. The toe grabs kept him being fully mounted. No this isn't a sherdog haters issue. This is a completely blind post which attempted to misdirect everyone from the truth that he got embarrassed and destroyed

Here's my assessment, it might be a little more objective:

Round 1: Khabib gets him down and has him in pseudo mount for the majority of the round. Conor lands multiple illegal elbows to the back of the head. Khabib lands 2 big right hands at the end of the round. 10-8 Khabib.

Round 2: Conor whiffs on nearly everything he throws and Khabib rocks him beautifully and slams him en route to a dominating 10-8 round where he lands heavy GnP and taunts Conor on the ground while doing it.

Round 3: Khabib at this point has zero respect for Conor's power or standup and decides to trade with him, even slapping him and showing him the face of his palm to clown him. Should be a 10-10 round but I'll be nice and give Conor a slight edge because he did pat Khabib a few times more than Khabib hit him.

Round 4: Khabib turns up the pace that completely overwhelms Conor and he has him in mount quickly and effortlessly. Khabib puts in a choke that Conor does not even attempt to defend and the fight is over.

Completely delusional about the first round, but I guess he's trying to cling to some humility.

The rest is pretty humble for McNugget. I have to give the Leprechaun some credit for that, as he didn't make too many excuses and seems to have owned the loss without any follow up shit talking and no bitching about the following events.

If only that did not appear as multiple personality disorder against his pre fight talk I would be a huge fan of his.

You are literally the most bitter poster on here. He called for the rematch as he made some errors that led to him being beaten fair and square and said if he can't get it he wants a top contender, which is commendable and should make you happy that he's not fighting for gold which seems to trigger you.
He certainly does not deserve an immediate rematch. Hardly commendable.

Round 1: Khabib gets him down and has him in pseudo mount for the majority of the round. Conor lands multiple illegal elbows to the back of the head. Khabib lands 2 big right hands at the end of the round. 10-8 Khabib.

Round 2: Conor whiffs on nearly everything he throws and Khabib rocks him beautifully and slams him en route to a dominating 10-8 round where he lands heavy GnP and taunts Conor on the ground while doing it.

Round 3: Khabib at this point has zero respect for Conor's power or standup and decides to trade with him, even slapping him and showing him the face of his palm to clown him. Should be a 10-10 round but I'll be nice and give Conor a slight edge because he did pat Khabib a few times more than Khabib hit him.

Round 4: Khabib turns up the pace that completely overwhelms Conor and he has him in mount quickly and effortlessly. Khabib puts in a choke that Conor does not even attempt to defend and the fight is over.

That’s pretty spot on imo.

And by next in line he means Diaz as opposed to an actual top contender
Poirer pulled out of the Nate fight with injury and Nate probably beats him. Nate is right there and the fight everyone wants to see.

If only that did not appear as multiple personality disorder against his pre fight talk I would be a huge fan of his.

Yeah. Conor needs to understand people take shit serious when he looks serious talking that kind of crap.

He got what he deserved. Khabib humbled him.

I am sure Conor will be back fighting. You could see how he missed that - the crowd, the conference, the fight to some point too.

He has no tools imo to beat Khabib tho

conor wants a rematch: he's delusional, doesn't deserve it!

conor says he's willing to fight whoever's next in line: he's scared of khabib!

conor fights literally anyone: he's ducking someone

I would like to see him to get rematches to some of his opponents, like Aldo, Holloway or Poirier.
And I would like to see him against RDA at 165.

Would love to hear Conor try to trash talk Khabib in a rematch. After that mauling none of his threats carry weight.

Conman strikes again!

<Oku02>

Look at his nuthuggers gobble up his bullshit.

{<jordan}

hedl6.jpg

Back