Conors assesment of the fight

He certainly does not deserve an immediate rematch. Hardly commendable.

I said asking to fight a top contender if he cannot get the rematch is commendable, which it certainly is as it shows he's willing to fight his way back to it.

Would like to see him against Pettis or Barboza. Interesting to hear that the right hand really did take a lot out of him, likely leading to his lack of defense on the ground and sapped cardio.

I understand not being a fan of Conor's out of ring antics, but how can you not be a fan of him as a Martial Artist? He is one of the few truly analytical fighters, and his actual combination of different martial arts is really fun to watch.

For reference, I thought Prince Naseem Hamed was a douche but always enjoyed watching him fight.

the man really knows how to handle things.

takes a huge embarrassing loss. takes a week or so off, and then makes a gracious comment about his loss but with confidence to continue - all in a way to get people excited.

What is thit? LMAO!!!!
Wooooow!!!

Making excuses, blaming others, and claiming that you trained absolutely zero striking for Khabib is the saddest shit I have ever read. So much for Conor being a humble loser.

His whole post was an embarressment. It's amazing how this clown bullshitted his post so much that he made it sound like he had so much success during the fight and that Khabib just ran the whole fight and capitalized on a few mistakes.

No Conrad, you had about a minutes worth of sucess in the whole fight. It was a one sided asswhoopin from the moment the bell rang. You where a scared little shit before the fight started and you left the fight a broken, defeated man.

Fuck off with this bullshit post. I cant believe I lightened up on the Conor bashing. Fuck this guy lol. Still hasnt been humbled.

Sherdog, I call to you..dont feel sad for this bum...keep the Mcgregor hate going.... Let the hate flow like the nile river, in an endless loop of consistency.

Conor Mcgregor lol. What a loser

Last edited:
View attachment 458627
350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

That's a good sign. I think he should fight Justin Gaetje while Khabib takes on Ferguson. After those 2 fights go from there and see who won.

"didn't train standup only wrestling"

Proceed to get out grappled and choked. That's just sad

I agree with him on round 1, Khabib did nothing but hump his leg and controlling him against the fence, did 0 damage, Conor outstruck him even if he was controlled for most of the round. At best that round is a 10-10, but the rules favour the wrestler unfortunately.

You kind of sound like a scorned ex girlfriend. Why get so personal? This is MMA.

I said asking to fight a top contender if he cannot get the rematch is commendable, which it certainly is as it shows he's willing to fight his way back to it.
I know, but it still isn't commendable cause that should happen to EVERY fighter who clearly loses a championship fight. The leprechaun isn't the first to do that.

It really is remarkable to see the mental gymnastics that fighters have to do to keep their confidence high.

I don’t have a problem with the assessment. Do I agree with everything? No but all fighters come up with reasons why they lost. It is what keeps them going and improving. If conor said he whooped my ass and is the better fighter he should just retire

Whats even sadder is his Mcgregor huggers on instagram claiming his post was "classy" and that it was a brave thing for him to come out and say. Lmfao!

Last edited:
Lol Conor Haters will give him shit no matter what he says, dude can't "Win" with some of ya'll, just blinded by bitterness and hate.

The dude owned up and finally gave ya'll the statement you've been waiting for, but since it's not what ya'll want to hear, he's making excuses, and he's Bitch made?

<36>

Who the fuck cares what happened. End result is the only important thing. Khabib won, Anderson beat Cheal, black beast beat Volkov. The end result is what matters.

Back