Conor's career is done "I thought we were gonna die" - UFC Executive Fears For Life

Khabib thought he was going to die too.

Fake.

Guy is involved with an MMA organization, probably trains and talks like a suburban midwife. "Oh gosh, these thugs were trying to kill me!"

For fucks sake people. To anyone calling him a pussy, put yourself in that situation. A gang of thugs throwing shit at a bus breaking windows etc.
How the hell does he know they aren't carrying, or wtf is going on? Damn right I'd be scared for my life in a situation like that.
Fucking keyboard warriors...

Khabib thought he was going to die too.

he's cutting a fuckload of weight. he's probably been feeling like death for the last week and still had two days to go

what do you think he's gonna look like? that's what pro fighters do. sign fights, go through training camp, cut weight, and show up to fight night. they don't go after bellator officials, bus windows, and cocaine

haha yes it
thatsthejoke.jpg
sry thats not a joke/funny where i come from. sry to say its plain ignorance/lazy talk

Maybe some ppl on that bus are being a bit over dramatic but too many ppl on here are downplaying the severity of Conor’s actions.

This could definitely lead to lawsuit for millions, tho I highly doubt Conor does any jail time lol.

You must have lead a sheltered life, if you think that would have scared people on the bus.

Any self respecting man, would have been straight off the bus, to confront Connor.

That was all bravado by Conor, and the way to handle situations like that is by confronting them head on. It would have been all hot air and handbags if any of them would have got off.

There was a bus full of professional fighters and not one of them got off, i'm embarassed for them.

Professional fighters on fight week.

If they'd fought for free, they wouldn't be able to fight for pay.

Lol what a fucking pussy. If he really felt this way. If I was in the bus I'd be laughing. But I have a dark sense of humor. I was car jacked at gun point before and I was trying to convince the guy my truck is a pos and it's gonna leave you stranded when he has a gun pressed against my belly. I actually did think I was going to die. But I didn't care. I was like if you really want my pos truck take it. The irony, it did break down on him and he car jacked someone else....Lol don' worry they caught him and he's doing 16 years.

I'm happy for Reed that this was the scariest thing that ever happened to him, a 5'7" Irish millionaire surrounded by building security throwing a hand truck at a bus he's in.

#charmedlife #cuck

reedharrissm_400x400.jpg

Your such a fucking idiot and the rest of the Mcgregor buttboys. Yeah, with a group of 20 people trying to storm a bus and throwing deadly heavy metal objects at the windows is pretty fucking scary.

It’s not on reeds twitter account so it’s probably fake news..but if it’s true = he’s a huge vag

You must have lead a sheltered life, if you think that would have scared people on the bus.

Any self respecting man, would have been straight off the bus, to confront Connor.

That was all bravado by Conor, and the way to handle situations like that is by confronting them head on. It would have been all hot air and handbags if any of them would have got off.

There was a bus full of professional fighters and not one of them got off, i'm embarassed for them.

Maybe they didn't want their huge payday ruined by some dumbass criminals

Things happen fast. I'm guessing that most of the people on the bus initially had no idea what was happening or who was doing it. They just knew that they were being attacked.

Yeah but leave it to stupid Shertards to be incapable of understanding this.

Back