Conor's career is done "I thought we were gonna die" - UFC Executive Fears For Life

giphy.gif

Bolivia isn't a country, it's a place people go when they get besmirched in a fight. Not literally, but figuratively. Like when you're beat into a living death, you just fade into Bolivian afterwards.
you killed it with this, for real. I deleted my own reply to that guy after seeing yours.

Have stuff thrown at you while inside a bus? GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE WINDOWS, duck & cover. You'll be fine (as long as it's not hand grenades ;)).

Typical executive type. Can't handle a real life situation if his life depended on it.
There was Conor with a hand trolley on one side and his friend with a gas bottle or something on the other side, you could hear it clanging repeatedly right after Conor threw the trolley through the window. Are you suggesting they curl up in a corner while covering their faces like it's a nuclear bomb attack ffs?

I was scared just watching it cant imagine how terrifying it must have been to actually be on that bus at the time

I'm happy for Reed that this was the scariest thing that ever happened to him, a 5'7" Irish millionaire surrounded by building security throwing a hand truck at a bus he's in.

#charmedlife #cuck

reedharrissm_400x400.jpg
Haha. Made me laugh. Thanks.

People defending Conor too much.

Hope everyone involved sues the pants off this disrespectful coward.
Wish someone had been armed on the bus...just saying that would have been great lol..

Probably thought they were going to shoot up the bus.

Just out of curiosity since im not American, if someone carried a gun in the bus would they be justified to open fire on Conor for self defense?
No. Equal force is usually met with equal force. In some states it's different. Only if your life is in danger can you use lethal force. Kinda hard to justify your life being in danger when someone throws a dolly at a bus window. But let's say Connor had a baseball bat and entered the bus and started threatening people, yeah you would be justified in shooting him. Just probably not in NY. But in Texas or something like that. Yeah. Justified.

Back