Conor's Iron Chin is a #1 BS! Has been Finished/Rocked/and Dropped by known Pillow-Fist Fighters!

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets look at the facts.

He was Rocked by Pillow Fist Diaz

He was Finished by Retired Pillow Fist Manlet Floyd.

He was dropped by Pillow Fist Khabib.

Anybody who knows anything about Diaz/Khabib, know that they arn't KO artist...They rarely drop people....Same goes with old man floyd, at this age, he rarely finishes people and is known a being some what pillow fisted.

Yet all these guys hurt Conor.

I been saying it, anybody who isn't a manlet, who is a strike with decent KO power....Would kill Conor, absolutely KO him.

This is what happens when he faces people his own size, who are good strikes but lack KO power...Imagine what will happen when he faces somebody with KO power.

Last edited:
You're reaching..
Crush.gif

Is he?

I disagree. Lesser fighters wouldn’t have made it out of the 2nd round VS khabib IMO

if it was boxing it would be counted as a knock down but thats not boxing. Plus he landed a beautiful knee right afterwards so its not like he was rocked

Conor haters have been cucked so hard over the years. Look at them lash out. It’s pure comedy. The sad bums souls are obsessed with irrational hate

What does him being a manlet have anything to do with anything.

Nah.

Khabib LANDED him.

He IMMEDIATELY reacted and slipped Teh Eagles follow up flying knee, then tried a knee of his own.

I get accused of being a McG HATER here CONSTANTLY, but let's at least keep shit a little bit real.

He has a good chin, but I wouldn't consider it iron. He manages to not get knocked on his ass, but he gets wobbled every time he gets landed clean. I think part of it is mental, his face expression changes when he gets rocked and I think he loses confidence.

This is why I laughed hardcore when people were saying he could beat Woodley. Conor would be shitting lucky charms for a week after one hit from Woodley.

Lets look at the facts.

He was Rocked by Pillow Fist Diaz

He was Finished by Retired Pillow Fist Manlet Floyd.

He was dropped by Pillow Fist Khabib.

Anybody who knows anything about Diaz/Khabib, know that they arn't KO artist...They rarely drop people....Same goes with old man floyd, at this age, he rarely finishes people and is known a being some what pillow fisted.

Yet all these guys hurt Conor.

I been saying it, anybody who isn't a manlet, who is a strike with decent KO power....Would kill Conor, absolutely KO him.

Like where you have been saying it or take the L.

I disagree. Lesser fighters wouldn’t have made it out of the 2nd round VS khabib IMO
Lesser fighters didn't get in that position.

Al Quinta didn't get in that position.

Fact is, Conor is lesser than a lot of LWs when it comes to Chin...His chin doesn't stand out at all.

Nah.

Khabib LANDED him.

He IMMEDIATELY reacted and slipped Teh Eagles follow up flying knee, then tried a knee of his own.

I get accused of being a McG HATER here CONSTANTLY, but let's at least keep shit a little bit real.

Khabib isn't a KO guy...He lacks power standing...He's a good striker, but he doesn't have great KO power.

Khabib has hit plenty of LW's...None of them have dropped like that.

Fact is Conor's Chin isn't special at LW at all..His chin is normal, hell maybe below normal....

Like I said, a good striker with KO power will lay Conor out, if these weaker punchers did.

Khabib isn't pillow fisted. He justs tends to fight guys with really good chins. Conor has a good chin. He just ate a monster shot. That's all.

Conor’s striking defense relies heavily on his chin. I never understood why people think he has great striking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back