Conor's left or Hendo's H Bomb?

SHRHNS

#WarAldo
@Green
Reaction score
I recognize that they are two different weight classes. Some say Conor's left is overrated but I want your opinion. Pound for pound who has the better signature punch?

Hendo

Conors left is just super accurate.

Hendo one-hitter quittered mo-fos into comas.

Hendo had some nice ko's but he was known as decision Dan for years.

Conor on the other hand has 2 wins by ud, 1 sub and plenty great t/kos which to me is impressive at 145/155

Mcgregor only has 1 official KO in the UFC.

Hendo's KO of Bisping is way more brutal than anything Conor has ever done.

Hendo had some nice ko's but he was known as decision Dan for years.

Conor on the other hand has 2 wins by ud, 1 sub and plenty great t/kos which to me is impressive at 145/155
Look at the level of competition. Hendo has been fighting bigger, better, more accomplished opponents since the late 90's.

iu

Conor has KO'ed Aldo and Alvarez. He has also knocked down iron chinned Nate Diaz. Conor's power is no joke

But Hendo knocked Wanderlei, Bisping, Shogun, Fedor, Busta, Boetsch, Lombard, Feijao, Babalu unconscious. Most of those were not TKOs. They were extremely scary flatlining KOs. Dudes were completely out cold. Busta wasnt quite yet but he would have been had the ref not saved him.

Conor only throws straight punches (and occasional Overhand at the taller Diaz in their first fight). Conor is better at straights. Hendo loads up more, sure, but Conor could do the same but he just chooses not to. Conor likes to fight long so he only throws straights and rarely hooks. Hendo usually fights bigger and taller guys so his straights are not as effective. Hendo dropped Wanderlei with a left hook and then dropped the fatality blow. Hendo's VERY SHORT punch to Fedor caught him flush on the jaw and Fedor never saw it coming from behind.

Gotta go with Hendo here. Conor is an amazing striker but once Dan touches your jaw it is usually lights out

Look at the level of competition. Hendo has been fighting bigger, better, more accomplished opponents since the late 90's.
I suppose he wasn't gonna ko Shogun, Rampage etc.

Also I suppose none of Conor's knockouts combined can top Hendo's Ko of Bisping and Lombard

Edit: just remembered the shogun rematch....

The term "better" is totally up for interpretation.

Conor is waaayyyy better at landing his night ender than Henderson.

Henderson''s right hand straight up slept multiple great fighters, to where Conor TKOs most.

Conor has KO'ed Aldo and Alvarez. He has also knocked down iron chinned Nate Diaz. Conor's power is no joke

But Hendo knocked Wanderlei, Bisping, Shogun, Fedor, Busta, Boetsch, Lombard, Feijao, Babalu unconscious. None of those were TKOs. They were extremely scary flatlining KOs. Dudes were completely out cold.

Conor only throws straight punches (and occasional Overhand at the taller Diaz in their first fight). Conor is better at straights. Hendo loads up more, sure, but Conor could do the same but he just chooses not to. Conor likes to fight long so he only throws straights and rarely hooks. Hendo usually fights bigger and taller guys so his straights are not as effective. Hendo dropped Wanderlei with a left hook and then dropped the fatality blow. Hendo's VERY SHORT punch to Fedor xaught him flush on the jaw and Fedor never saw it coming from behind.

Gotta go with Hendo here. Conor is an amazing striker but once Dan touches your jaw it is usually lights out

Some of those guys you mentioned for Hendo were not KO'ed by Dan's H bomb.

Both different classes and both different punches, Conor's is accurate and effortless he just pops it out there whereas Hendo swings from the hip like a pitcher.

Connie only finishes Manlets.

Hendo has KO’d elite fighters from MW-HW

FACT: Connie has NEVER KO’d anyone taller than him in the UFC.

<rawsun>

Back