Conor's own fans make him look worse

Mikey Tanisha

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I feel that if Conor didn't have so many fans that worship the ground he stands on, I would like him more.

It's sort of like when someone over hypes something and you hold it to higher expectations and are unimpressed.

What makes this bad is that these people defend him to an extreme level and make up excuses for him. In return, a lot of people whether they post about it or not, have to ultimately disagree on the grasping at straws and hypocrisies. This personally makes me think about things that would be nit picking and unwarranted critique on their own, which I feel that leads to the overshadowing of the reality of Conor's success and skills as a MMA figher to some extent.

I'm only talking about him as an MMA fighter, as a person I'm not the one to judge him. But then again, his fans do bring up justification for what he did, which gives me a perception that I shouldn't care about as a sport fan. The man shows up and has had great fights in his career.

How do you feel?

Conor thread-starters are the biggest pipe cleaners on sherdog

And his haters make him better.

<seedat>

They're as equally ass in certain situations.

I have been right here since the loss went down and I don’t see what any of them are saying that has anyone all upset? The people that are being the most annoying are all of his haters. They make constant threads and obsess over the tiniest of details ever since he lost. They won’t shut up.

Don't try to justify your misplaced hate.
Ever since I thought about this though, when I think about him without the fan base, I literally have more of a positive image of him in my mind. It's truly an interesting phenomena.

Well, after he got beat, I think his fans were 0 for 10,000 in the physical fights they started after he got his ass kicked. Conor got his ass kicked, therefore, they were gonna get theirs kicked too.

Explain? Everyone that starts a thread about Conor is cancer? Should Conor be a banned subject in this forum? What do you say.

I say even when the man wasnt fighting there was Conor threads all over the fucking place. He come back and its haters that start 90% of Conor threads. I dont even follow social media but theres a thread for every post he makes shitting on whatever the fuck hes doing....so I always know wtf hes doing from his haters. Its weird and just constant. I can still remember "He will never fight Khabib" and threads forever with fucking duck pictures.

Its a cancer. I dont know why more people dont post about fighters they DO like.

Biggest losers on this forum. Not the reasonable Conor fans, just the unreasonable ones.

How do you feel?
Tired, hungry and a bit too awake at the same time. I just applied to about 4 jobs so that's good but they are competitive positions so I feel like even though I make a good candidate its still a long shot.

I mostly feel disappointed that game of thrones isn't on yet.

How do you feel?

His personality is obnoxious, and he's a walking gimmick. The fans are just a reflection of that. So no, if his fans were better he wouldn't be any more stomachable.

It's really not the fans but his behaviour and the way he carry himself public. I could have been a fan myself if not for his behaviour and the way he carries himself. very obnoxious personality and borderline retardation at times

I feel that if Conor didn't have so many fans that worship the ground he stands on, I would like him more.

It's sort of like when someone over hypes something and you hold it to higher expectations and are unimpressed.

What makes this bad is that these people defend him to an extreme level and make up excuses for him. In return, a lot of people whether they post about it or not, have to ultimately disagree on the grasping at straws and hypocrisies. This personally makes me think about things that would be nit picking and unwarranted critique on their own, which I feel that leads to the overshadowing of the reality of Conor's success and skills as a MMA figher to some extent.

I'm only talking about him as an MMA fighter, as a person I'm not the one to judge him. But then again, his fans do bring up justification for what he did, which gives me a perception that I shouldn't care about as a sport fan. The man shows up and has had great fights in his career.

How do you feel?
I feel that you have this so ass-backwards that its laughable. Take a second and look through the first 3 pages on this site. I would hazard to guess that about 80-90% are conor haters nitpicking the lamest shit. How many threads have started about what conor said in the cage?
Honestly, can you find 3 conor threads started by conor fans that are as you describe?
Im certain you cant.......anyway, thats how I feel

Back