Conor's tracksuit at Funderland | Page 8

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Judge Lance Ito, Jan 11, 2018 at 10:05 AM.

1. Migdagen Blue Belt

Migdagen
    You sir have shit taste like your av.

2. WendalClark17 Green Belt

WendalClark17
    Only new money buys flashy 10k clown suits. I’m a big Conor fanboy because I love his fight style and how he can back up everything he’s said, but for a guy who was a welfare bumb less than 3 years ago he sure likes to remind us every interview about his custom suits and how much they cost.

Congrats on your multi-millions Conor, now pay back your fan-base and get back in the ring

3. Sherdog'sOfficialBlackMan Blue Belt

Sherdog'sOfficialBlackMan
    Another Mcgregor thread doin’ crazy numbers.

Frank McEdgar likes this.
  4. Arkham's Notorious Geyser Arkham's Underground Phenom

Arkham's Notorious Geyser
    Lol the problem with your statement is that you're attacking me thinking I'm speaking for all rich people, I'm only speaking for people with Conor's expensive style, not all rich people. What don't ya'll understand? This is an MMA Forum, and I'm speaking about an MMA fighters dress style, not the CEO of Facebook. Rich people dress differently that's true, I'm talking specifically about those who have money and are drawn to EXTRAVAGENT Clothing, not those who are rich and keep it simple, I'm familiar with both styles. I follow successful business people and see how they dress, some even shop at stores like Wal-Mart and Target, I know those people exist, at the same time there are also rich people who like the more flashier clothing, Conor is in that category, and it boggles my mind that in me saying certain rich people, because if you look at my previous comment, I SAID SOME RICH PEOPLE, SOME, I got flack for it. I didn't say all, I was talking about Conor, and he happens to represent for MMA at least, a type of rich person, who is drawn to flashy clothing.

What about that statement is false, I've acknowledged both sides, I'll wait. If you want me to post where I said SOME rich people, I'll do that as well.

How am I in the wrong again?

5. Kaboom purple aki mma

Kaboom
    now you do