Conor's trash talk has become cringeworthy

When has trash-talking become not trash? The term itself has the connotations of it being cringeworthy.

From welfare to farewell. Hah, we gonna miss you Con'.

Yeah, but Khabib doesn’t play with words like Conor tries
The only thing a bottle of "Proper" is good for....

RedUnfinishedFalcon-max-1mb.gif

If you catch an eagle and a gorilla...

You're going to jail because thats's fucking illegal.

TS are you American? If so your opinion on anything remotely funny or cringey is invalid.

Fuck off and stop being a little bitch. Thats sports for you. Fans will trash talk the teams/people they cheer against. Conor fans talked more shit before the Khabib fight then any fan base since Penn fans in the second GSP fight. Now they cry that everyone is being mean to Conor? Get the fuck out of here

It's pathetic they can't stand a grown man getting some stick lol

Dry your eyes boys. Conor Is a hasbeen cunt

Yeeeeehaaaa

Its entertainment and a lot of his lines are funny, he has also produced some great soundbites/quotes. Some of it is lame like when he goes on about money or some of the Mayweather presser in his mink coat missed the mark imo.
People take it way to serious like he brings back memories of a bully or something.
if you dont like it dont watch, its quite simple really. Instead the people that hate talk the most about him.

Conor does not remind anyone of bullies although if he did that would be a good reason to despise him. Conor became a symbol of arrogance and bravado and greed and bluster-- you know-- everything that we teach our kids not to do or be in this world.

Conor needed to lose so he would either STFU or else not be listened to anymore. He is a terrible example, and even if you say, as you did, that it is just entertainment, well if that is what entertains you then you suck too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fighter bashing?
EVERYTHING I have posted was facts... Anytime you want to put on your big boy pants and actually debate me on those facts, I will fully welcome you.
You need to read the 6000 posts, before you open your pole smoker...
I have however bashed Inbred Conor fans....Like yourself.

Seems I have your panties twisted...Do you need a hug?

Edit: @Tomas You do know the fact you are threatening to snitch on me, proves I "Triggered" you, to the fullest extent, right?

Thats the sad part...
I made fun of a Conor Fanboi and he start to scream about how I am a Conor hater for making fun at him sucking McG balls. The fanbois lives so viciously through Conor they no longer cant tell the difference between Conor and them self. No wonder they love his money, they actually think they own it.

Back