Conor's trash talk has become cringeworthy

I have Said it for years, the best trash talker is Tyson Fury.

If his fighting style could match his mouth, he would be the MVP in combat sports.

Nobody cares about you thinking it's cringe worthy to be honest
Honestly....I DO care about his opinion....It's all the sour Fanboi's opinions like yourselves we care care less about.

I actually agree. Was a fan, then the Mayweather conferences turned me against him. Hated the persona.

Was much more original earlier in his career and funnier.
It has always been cringeworthy. But his nutthuggers will always eat up whatever he says.

Mofos were on here saying his "mer mer mer" comments were gold.

yawn.

conor makes you guys so upset lmao.

He did yes, but watching him get absolutely wrecked and exposed worse than any other fighter in the history of mixed martial arts has made it all A okay for me. It's all I've been hoping for since his loud, arrogant, ass came to the ufc. And it happened. I'm good. Life is good. : )

It's always been cringeworthy, the only time he's ever made me laugh was when he called Dustin a peahead.

He did yes, but watching him get absolutely wrecked and exposed worse than any other fighter in the history of mixed martial arts has made it all A okay for me. It's all I've been hoping for since his loud, arrogant, ass came to the ufc. And it happened. I'm good. Life is good. : )
nah you're still pretty upset, which is why you made a thread about him.

it'll never be enough, you're obsessed with someone you hate.

View attachment 466933

murmurmur im obsessed with conor murmurmur i hate conor murmurmur he's cringey but i watch him all day murmurmur
Ha! You think this is a burn?....
I ENJOY posting this in Conor threads...
As much as you want to stop me.

Loving the sour Contards in here...

His trash talk has always been low hanging fruit for the lowest common denominator. Lol'd hard when Nate destroyed him with the touch butt comment

Yeah,it is nothing new,he was always the same,I mean Conor was always just talking shit and his fans mainly with no brain liked that.
Conor is the same shit as usual

nah you're still pretty upset, which is why you made a thread about him.

it'll never be enough, you're obsessed with someone you hate.

Lmao! Whatever helps you sleep at night : D

Ha! You think this is a burn?....
I ENJOY posting this in Conor threads...
As much as you want to stop me.

Loving the sour Contards in here...

murmur.PNG

Murmurmur I limit my profile so people can't see how bad my conor obsession is murmurmur

Pay no attention to Skitz....He is a rabid Fanboi, pissed Conor failed.

He peaked at "Who the fook is dat" and it's been downhill since.

Back