Conor's trash talk has become cringeworthy

Nobody cares about you thinking it's cringe worthy to be honest
I care. What’s cringe worthier is you kids who feel the need to defend Conor, who happens to be a professional fighter.

I care. What’s cringe worthier is you kids who feel the need to defend Conor, who happens to be a professional fighter.

murmur.PNG

murmurmur i put an ass as my AV for likes murmurmur i'm obsessed with Conor murmurmur i hate conor omg murmurmur i have no life murmurmur

get over yourself lol

All 6,000 of those posts are about Conor
Well to be fair...Not ALL 6000....
More like 5,900...

I do it for Fanboi's like you...
I got my blackbelt for doing it...

You seem mad?

Hugz <3

Not even defending Conor in the comment but apparently anything but hatred is considered "nut hugging"

Honestly don't see why there's a need to make a thread about "cringe worthy" trash talking. It doesn't just go for Conor either

Just stirs up the forums and then it creates an entire thread of arguing

always was

it only helped him because he was funded by zuffa

It has always been cringeworthy. But his nutthuggers will always eat up whatever he says.

Mofos were on here saying his "mer mer mer" comments were gold.

He was cringey, but when he was winning it never sounds as bad lol

Not even defending Conor in the comment but apparently anything but hatred is considered "nut hugging"

Honestly don't see why there's a need to make a thread about "cringe worthy" trash talking. It doesn't just go for Conor either

Just stirs up the forums and then it creates an entire thread of arguing
Like your positive first post, in this thread? Gotcha.

Like so many others have said, it's been cringeworthy since day one. That said, he's still less cringeworthy than other major shit-talkers like Ferguson, so it's not like Conor is the worst..

The fame has gotten to his head, tbh.

He had funnier lines back in the day. And they weren't mean-spirited trash talk either, if that makes sense.

Calling Siver a nazi wasn't mean spirited?

Conor was always an obnoxious buffoon. I fucking cringed so hard at his ufc 205 press conference antics.

Fighter bashing is also against the rules but here you are.... and fuck man whatever 5900 posts is still more than enough

i might have to slam you with a fuckin banana if this continues
Fighter bashing?
EVERYTHING I have posted was facts... Anytime you want to put on your big boy pants and actually debate me on those facts, I will fully welcome you.
You need to read the 6000 posts, before you open your pole smoker...
I have however bashed Inbred Conor fans....Like yourself.

Seems I have your panties twisted...Do you need a hug?

Edit: @Tomas You do know the fact you are threatening to snitch on me, proves I "Triggered" you, to the fullest extent, right?

Can't disagree with that. He was fairly witty at one point but his ego took over and created a monster.
I still like Conor the fighter but I'd rather not hear him talk any more.

His trash talk has always been low hanging fruit for the lowest common denominator.

Yeah. It's a high school level unimaginative trash talk. "shut your fucking mouth", "ask my bollocks", etc. Absolutely no wit, just obnoxious insults.

It always has been. Tries way too hard, comes off as an ass.

I love to watch him fight though.

The fame has gotten to his head, tbh.

He had funnier lines back in the day. And they weren't mean-spirited trash talk either, if that makes sense.
It does. I found him a lot more bareable back then. His gimmick was amusing at times, but then he got too wrapped up in his own persona.

nah you're still pretty upset, which is why you made a thread about him.

it'll never be enough, you're obsessed with someone you hate.
Still not as obsessed, as a grown assed man, defending another grown assed man, who he doesn't even know...

Which one is worse, do you think?

lol @ all of Conor's salty ass fans in here defending him

they lost their souls too

Conor is like that old sad drunk making a fool out himself at this point

Pathetic to watch

Fighter bashing?
EVERYTHING I have posted was facts... Anytime you want to put on your big boy pants and actually debate me on those facts, I will fully welcome you.
You need to read the 6000 posts, before you open your pole smoker...
I have however bashed Inbred Conor fans....Like yourself.

Seems I have your panties twisted...Do you need a hug?

Edit: @Tomas You do know the fact you are threatening to snitch on me, proves I "Triggered" you, to the fullest extent, right?

ive already whipped the banana out. it's not ripe yet so it's still a bit green

green-banana-500x500.jpg

here it is

Back