Conor's trash talk has become cringeworthy

Seeing his latest tweets about mayweather, I literally cringed reading them.

I mean I guess it was cool and all when he was actually winning bouts and his delusional fanbase thought he was invincible, but now that khabib took this guys soul, literally, I feel like his trash talking has no ground to stand on.

It's all downhill from here conor. You made some good money, I guess that's all you'll really have. If you can go to your grave with that, great. But you'll never go down as one of the greatest of all time, because your far from it.

I agree 100%. Huggers will just assume youbhate Conor for saying this.

ive already whipped the banana out. it's not ripe yet so it's still a bit green

green-banana-500x500.jpg

here it is
The thing your dreams are made of, huh?

I actually agree. Was a fan, then the Mayweather conferences turned me against him. Hated the persona.

Was much more original earlier in his career and funnier.
always hated his fucking guts... from the get go
the only OK line was "who the fuck is that guy", but that became annoying after his vermine fanbase kept using it over and over again...
I always disliked those buffoons who practice their lines... Condom,Colby,Chael
I'd take a Mousasi over any of them! the dude is genuinely funny, doesn't give a fuck, and nobody writes shit for him!

It's like Sherdoggers are writing his dis posts

:eek:

the trash-talk was always terrible. it only looked interesting when he was winning. when he's not winning, it just looks try-hard.

Seeing his latest tweets about mayweather, I literally cringed reading them.

I mean I guess it was cool and all when he was actually winning bouts and his delusional fanbase thought he was invincible, but now that khabib took this guys soul, literally, I feel like his trash talking has no ground to stand on.

It's all downhill from here conor. You made some good money, I guess that's all you'll really have. If you can go to your grave with that, great. But you'll never go down as one of the greatest of all time, because your far from it.

Shut the fuck up. Jeez.

always hated his fucking guts... from the get go
the only OK line was "who the fuck is that guy", but that became annoying after his vermine fanbase kept using it over and over again...
I always disliked those buffoons who practice their lines... Condom,Colby,Chael
I'd take a Mousasi over any of them! the dude is genuinely funny, doesn't give a fuck, and nobody writes shit for him!
Moose is really as funny as you say....His smirks finish his talk off perfectly...

Moose is really as funny as you say....His smirks finish his talk off perfectly...

Remember when he had beef with Conor? Mcgregor was talking some shit about a knife that cuts from ear to ear, lol.

That dude who is quoting every anti conor post, and responding with "miu mniur miur" is the most hilarious.
Evident from his likes....

You are probably his alt account..

Which proves how pathetic you really are Tomas...

He did yes, but watching him get absolutely wrecked and exposed worse than any other fighter in the history of mixed martial arts has made it all A okay for me. It's all I've been hoping for since his loud, arrogant, ass came to the ufc. And it happened. I'm good. Life is good. : )

HA! Confirmed gotten to by someone you don't know, what a loser!
<{MingNope}>

View attachment 466933

murmurmur im obsessed with conor murmurmur i hate conor murmurmur he's cringey but i watch him all day murmurmur

Why is Conor still paying defense force members like you? It's over.

Luckycharms has now been reduced to a man who is laughed at instead of respected around these parts.

I care. What’s cringe worthier is you kids who feel the need to defend Conor, who happens to be a professional fighter.

There wouldn't be anything to defend if the people who "hate him and never wanna see him again" didn't make a thread about him every hour, and be 22 deep in the thread recycling the same hack lines, like right now.

....2 more months cocksucker

Why is Conor still paying defense force members like you? It's over.

Luckycharms has now been reduced to a man who is laughed at instead of respected around these parts.
Trickle down effect, means his Fanbois are an even bigger laughing stock...

He's pretty hit and miss. He's the guy that called Poirier peahead, but also has the "Who the fook is that guy?" quote.

There wouldn't be anything to defend if the people who "hate him and never wanna see him again" didn't make a thread about him every hour, and be 22 deep in the thread recycling the same hack lines, like right now.

....2 more months cocksucker
Muffin....Why so mad?

Back