Conor's trash talk has become cringeworthy

damn dude you're taking this way too seriously

starting to think you're TS's alt and your just trying to bump the thread up so it stays on the front page

no person with a life has enough time to post for this long
Seriously?

You are about as sharp as a fkn Marble Bud....
I am nobody's alt... I'm a lone wolf.
Watching Conor's Fanbois melt down.

never said my posts weren't cringey
At least you admit it...You are one of the weakest Trolls I have seen yet, though...You have already shown multiple times, how "triggered" you are.

Still not as obsessed, as a grown assed man, defending another grown assed man, who he doesn't even know...

Which one is worse, do you think?
the ones who are obsessed with a man they hate, nice try.

seems like most conor haters aren't even trolls, they're truly just depressed grown men who really are strange

people like Mysterio, this kobra guy, theproof and the rest of them literally come on sherdog for conor only lol its the weirdest thing

I find it funny that so many Conor fanboys with yellow, sometimes double yellow cards have the audacity to call guys like me out for trolling despite me never having recieved an infraction in my life lol.

Because I just say the truth and people cant handle it.

I found it funny how RIGHT after Khabib won that hundreds of those Conor 2018 accounts who were talking so much and infesting the boards just vanished like a fart in the wind, lol.

seems like most conor haters aren't even trolls, they're truly just depressed grown men who really are strange

people like Mysterio, this kobra guy, theproof and the rest of them literally come on sherdog for conor only lol its the weirdest thing
yep, pretty sad quality of life.

I disagree...
Worshiping another grown man, is much worse...
Borderline Ghey, if you ask me...The guy uses dick pills, for his weigh in's and you sad cases, sop it up.

I come on Sherdog, to enjoy my time pissing Sack Suckers like you off..

It's my pleasure... :)

There wouldn't be anything to defend if the people who "hate him and never wanna see him again" didn't make a thread about him every hour, and be 22 deep in the thread recycling the same hack lines, like right now.

....2 more months cocksucker
Also a true statement. Both sets are cringe worthy. I happen to find grown men defending other grown men to be about the cringiest.

It’ll be a quick two months brother. Hopefully a decent revenge bet will come along.

I disagree...
Worshiping another grown man, is much worse...
Borderline Ghey, if you ask me...The guy uses dick pills, for his weigh in's and you sad cases, sop it up.
lmao i don't even worship him, i haven't made a SINGLE conor thread ever.

conor haters have always been more obsessed with him than his fans, it's pathetic as fuck hahahaha.

Not as sad as defending him all the time...The guy does not even know you exist...
keep trying there sperg.

I found it funny how RIGHT after Khabib won that hundreds of those Conor 2018 accounts who were talking so much and infesting the boards just vanished like a fart in the wind, lol.
Army's of them....Gone.

giphy.gif

lmao i don't even worship him, i haven't made a SINGLE conor thread ever.

conor haters have always been more obsessed with him than his fans, it's pathetic as fuck hahahaha.

keep trying there sperg.
Ha! Your avi, and comments, say otherwise....You don't have to post a thread about him, to be a Sack Sucker....

You really that Daft? Keep acting like you are not a Fanboi, pissed people are bugging your Hero.
Ok, you’ve definitely got some unresolved hang ups going on here.

But that aside, I’m just trying to work out who uses the word ‘boi’, that isn’t a 12 year old kid or a 50 year old trying to sound plugged in with youth culture.

Conor was the kid in school that talked tough behind your back, then ran and hid behind the teacher when you confronted him and made faces at you behind the teacher.

Back