Conor's win over Holloway is irrelevant

applesbananas

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Can we stop talking about it? Just like Mcgregor/Duffy. He's clearly a much different and better fighter now than when he was like 22 or 23. For Christ's sake, Holloway fought Mcgregor coming off a split decision loss to Dennis Fucking Bermudez. Do you think Bermudez would beat Holloway?

I'm a fan of both Mcgregor nd Holloway, but any retard can see he's changed.

I'll take Max all day in a 5 round fight.

na mate.... when discussing a potential fight between the 2 its pretty relevant.

Fighters have always evolved. And devolved. Is normal.

081713-UFC-FIght-Night069.jpg

Its pretty damn relevant. Yeah, secretly, you know it.

Holloway had more fights in the UFC than McGregor when they fought

Yes yes, they need to change it to a DQ and erase every fighters records older than 5 years.

Not really. Maybe if they fought a year or two ago and Max was 30.
it was a fight when both were green in the UFC...... its relevant whether you want it to be or not.

lol so Kevin's loss to Ia Quinta is also irrelevant because it happened 4 years ago {<jordan} Max was 21 and Conor was 24, they were both young. Get over it already

it was a fight when both were green in the UFC...... its relevant whether you want it to be or not.

You and I both know most likely Max beats Conrad, at this stage of Conrad's career

You and I both know most likely Max beats Conrad, at this stage of Conrad's career
eh no I dont. Id still take Conor to win.

Also you always pick against Conor lol

Max has grown like 3 inches taller since then. The boy has become a man.

Holloway had more fights in the UFC than McGregor when they fought
Surely max or Conor’s skills haven’t changed! Good thing we only see fighters fight once and that’s it forever!!!

Good thing max isn’t riding a massive WIN streak and Conor is LOSING!!!

Back