Consensus on American Horror Story?

It's not a horror show - it's actually an in depth character study type of show. Jessica Lange, Kathy bates and Angela Bassett are fucking amazing, and if you follow their characters closely in any season you'll be amazed at what you see.

I started this show a few weeks ago, and I'm about half way through Coven, and I'm really enjoying it. Jessica Lange has been a dynamo, and in Coven the same can be said about the other two actresses you mentioned - they're awesome.

Gay Spock was also very good in the first two seasons.

I didn't really like how Asylum ended, I felt there was too much left unexplained.

Asylum was the first season I watched and I enjoyed it. Tried watching Murder House, Freak Show, and Hotel and they all suffered from the same problem of starting strong but I kept losing interest by the end.

It sucks dick and it loves it because it has a ton of gay shit on it

One of the best shows out there. I'm glad my GF put me on lol

The last three seasons I stopped watching with 2-3 episodes remaining. It always seems to take a massive shit like they're just phoning it in at the end.

I really enjoyed Freakshow. The wierd characters, settings and storylines were just my cup of tea.

I was loving this season, but man what a terrible ending/last few episodes. It felt like two different seasons mashed into one that they had to force and ending into. It started off so strongly, that climaxed early when they went back to the murder house.

I loved the reality tv style one with Cuba Gooding in it, would make a great video game!

I enjoyed Murder House,Asylum and Hotel. Freak Show was alright, and the rest? pass. I know it's not AHS, but the same people wrote it, the first Scream Queens season was great horror/comedy. I have no idea how the second was so bad, I stopped after the third or fourth episode.

They got carried away with the silliness after Season 3.

I'm a fan of AHS but each season Feels too long. They need to cut back on the episodes.

Its ridiculously boring. Couldn't sit through an episode and told you what was about.

I loved season one. That young redhead maid though!!!

Season two was OK.

Stopped watching after getting through the witch coven season.

I really enjoyed the first 4 seasons, murder house, asylum, coven and freakshow. Coven was the witch one and that was definitely more geared towards teenage girls.

Back