Conservatives, your boy announces he won’t run for re-election and is leaving politics.

I'm not impressed with Gowdy. I've seen him get hammered in debates too many times by nobodies

We may never know the truth, but many of these guys loath where the party has gone. I'd bet he can't stand the idea of Trump attacking the FBI, Mueller, etc. and the party is going along with it. Gowdy is a stickler for the law!
source.gif

That's a blow to party if he's truly leaving politics. He's thought of as an all star on the right.

So embarrassing. He's a moron and gets his shit wrecked by smarter fellas on the regular.

I think he'd be a better AG than Sessions though, so I hope he gets that. If he gets appointed to the 4th Circuit, god help us all.

Lol at all the people treating these guys like sports stars

"He was really an all star"

"All time great"

"What a blow to the party"

What in the fuck? A bunch of 35 year old men posting on a karate forum from their moms basement about some politician from south Carolina

Give me a break guys, please

Pretty sure he's actually some sort of reptile wearing a human suit

His hair reminds me of the King of the Hill when Hank’s barber goes crazy and he goes to Peggy’s salon.

246w7xh.png

Last edited:

"All time great"

What in the fuck? A bunch of 35 year old men posting on a karate forum from their moms basement about some politician from south Carolina

Fucking this.

He always reminded me of Odo from Deep Space 9

"All time great"

I'll always remember where I was when I heard Trey Gowdy retired.

That's a blow to party if he's truly leaving politics. He's thought of as an all star on the right.
We're either seeing him take a principled stand or coiling up like a rattler. Will be interesting to see which.

So embarrassing. He's a moron and gets his shit wrecked by smarter fellas on the regular.

I think he'd be a better AG than Sessions though, so I hope he gets that. If he gets appointed to the 4th Circuit, god help us all.
He’s not a moron.

Back