Conspiracy is a Gates-way drug (New flip+guilty plea +++WOW+++): Investigation v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fucking asshole is calling for the death penalty for drug dealers. Like they do in third world dictatorships.
The death penalty, for non violent offenders.

Congratulations, Trump voters, you elected the worst president in history.

I think that's the big one . It gets Kushner, Manafort, and Jr in the same place same time . Obviously in their campaign capacities regarding Manafort and Kushner . With Trump aiding in Jr's falsified response it's a tough sell that Manafort and Kushner acted alone without Trumps knowledge . NYT hit a homerun when they grabbed Jr by the balls with that story .

It's the thing that connects the Trump Campaign (pre-November which is important too) negotiating policy concessions behind the State Department's back for dirt on their political opponent. It was flatly treasonous, and this is why people need to understand what the Magnitsky Act is and who the "Lady Lawyer" is. It should be the biggest story and it gets little attention.

You two are going to be heartbroken when Trump is exonerated.

You two are going to be heartbroken when Trump is exonerated.
I still think it's more likely than not that Trump finishes his term. It's not going to break my heart.

I still think it's more likely than not that Trump finishes his term. It's not going to break my heart.
He's just not getting impeached barring some sort of unimaginably huge mega scandal that is also so utterly illegal the GOP has no choice whatsoever to go against him. They would have to be dragged howling and screaming into it, and imo there would still be zero interest in their base to make it happen.

This fucking asshole is calling for the death penalty for drug dealers. Like they do in third world dictatorships.
The death penalty, for non violent offenders.

Congratulations, Trump voters, you elected the worst president in history.

President? He's our aspiring autocrat, who also happens to be incapable of being an autocrat, because he's a fucking boor.

I would prefer we don’t have President Pence.

Too far right.

You're concerned about someone being too far on the right?
gohmert-plunger.jpg

He's just not getting impeached barring some sort of unimaginably huge mega scandal that is also so utterly illegal the GOP has no choice whatsoever to go against him. They would have to be dragged howling and screaming into it, and imo there would still be zero interest in their base to make it happen.
Pretty much. There are a few sorts of elaborate smoking guns that would do it. For instance, if he financed his campaign with laundered money connected to Putin and there was a record of him discussing it, that would definitely get him tossed. Or if some lesser smoking gun was combined with a 35% approval rating plus the Republicans losing the House in the midterms. Those sorts of things. It's not enough for his behavior to simply be outrageously illegal or treasonous.

Yeah, LOL on CNN the other day he was saying he'd been advised against it but maybe he would just give them his email password and let them do the work of extracting the emails. What a wing nut.

This is a great video where you can see him finally getting how his refusing to comply actually makes Roger Stone look guilty. Then he mumbles a bit, and makes it about not wanting to take the time out of his day to go through his e-mails, like every American with jury duty doesn't experience the same inconvenience of having their work interrupted.

This is a great video where you can see him finally getting how his refusing to comply actually makes Roger Stone look guilty. Then he mumbles a bit, and makes it about not wanting to take the time out of his day to go through his e-mails, like every American with jury duty doesn't experience the same inconvenience of having their work interrupted.

The whole "I didn't have one drink" but "I smell alcohol on your breath." is the perfect encapsulation for the President and all his "men".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back