Conspiracy is a Gates-way drug (New flip+guilty plea +++WOW+++): Investigation v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody on the right gives a shit about one time Trump campaign CHAIRMAN, who even when officially fired, was still part of the campaign day-to-day after and still a top adviser to Trump through out it. And then was part of the Pence led Transition Team which is basically the head hunters to fill thousands of roles within the Trump Administration.

And when Manafort was officially fired as campaign chair, Rick Gates was promoted to deputy chairman - somebody who had zero campaign running experience ever, with zero political connections.

Very interesting in hindsight. Like needing to show somebody that there was still "proof of life" in their agreements.

It's quiet because there is nothing to say at this point about Manafort other than "he's fucked"...

This is "part of it"...maybe that works for you.

Last, who do you care about?

I don’t “care” about anyone. For myself, if they took down trump, the worst thing would be getting president pence. He’s too far right for my taste.

That being said, I was a little sad when scaramooch got the axe. I loved every minute of that.

https://www.apnews.com/ce4dbdd4446c...-fight-eviction-from-Panama-hotel-they-manage

Trump Org execs in Panama are shredding papers while police try to get in to stop (and evict) them:

One of President Donald Trump’s family businesses is battling an effort to physically evict its team of executives from a luxury hotel in Panama where they manage operations, and police have been called to keep the peace, The Associated Press has learned. Witnesses told the AP they saw Trump’s executives carrying files to a room for shredding.

Representatives of the hotel owners’ association formally sought to fire Trump’s management team Thursday by hand-delivering termination notices to them at the Trump International Hotel and Tower, according to a Panamanian legal complaint filed by Orestes Fintiklis, who controls 202 of the property’s 369 hotel units. Trump’s managers retreated behind the glass walls of an office where they were seen carrying files to an area where the sounds of a shredding machine could be heard, according to two witnesses aligned with the owners. The legal complaint also accused Trump’s team of improperly destroying documents.

u5DiKlg.gif

I don’t “care” about anyone. For myself, if they took down trump, the worst thing would be getting president pence. He’s too far right for my taste.

That being said, I was a little sad when scaramooch got the axe. I loved every minute of that.

No one cares what you care about.

The Trump campaign cared enough about Manafort and Gates to give them important positions. Bob Mueller cared enough about them to charge them with serious crimes.

What a bunch of shit posting Russian meme bots care about is meaningless in this saga.

Last edited:

The Trump campaign cares enough about manafort and gates to give them important positions. Bob Mueller cared enough about them to charge them with serious crimes.

What a bunch of shit posting Russian meme bots care about is meaningless in this saga.
Bigfatwomanyellingamen.gif

As a Nixon voter, this is looking more and more like Watergate every day. There are no tapes but who knows who was wearing a wire and there are electronic trails. It will certainly be interesting. Will Manafort live to testify or stand trial?

Remember when Trump tried to bluff/intimidate Comey about having tapes of their conversations, and then 5 days later Rosenstein appointed Mueller? Good times.

The Trump campaign cares enough about manafort and gates to give them important positions. Bob Mueller cared enough about them to charge them with serious crimes.

I liked this post, unliked it, and liked the fuck out of it again.

I saw a bit of CNN's segment on Honorable Mr. Mueller, and this one dude talked about when he was in private practice, he'd meet with potential criminal defense client and he'd tell them sounds like you're guilty and should go to jail. A real American hero right there.

I saw a bit of CNN's segment on Honorable Mr. Mueller, and this one dude talked about when he was in private practice, he'd meet with potential criminal defense client and he'd tell them sounds like you're guilty and should go to jail. A real American hero right there.
LOL. That's awesome. Talk about, like a boss.

LOL. That's awesome. Talk about, like a boss.
The FBI co-workers would say he'd come to work, put his shit down, no chit-chat, but straight away, what you got, what you got, here's what we do, what's next, all business. The office party scheduled to go to 9pm, and 903pm and he starts flicking the lights off to get everyone to leave.

As a Nixon voter, this is looking more and more like Watergate every day. There are no tapes but who knows who was wearing a wire and there are electronic trails. It will certainly be interesting. Will Manafort live to testify or stand trial?

Trump will eventually take the gold from Nixon.

And look at Obama! Low energy! Sad!
ofnueltp8say.jpg

For the record, it’s quiet because nobody on the right gives a shit about Paul Manafort.

But, it’s precious how you still think “this is it”.

It’s not.

But he's gonna flip! Flip I tells ya!

“Notwithstanding that Rick Gates pled today, I continue to maintain my innocence,” Manafort said. “I had hoped and expected my business colleague would have had the strength to continue the battle to prove our innocence. For reasons yet to surface he chose to do otherwise.

“This does not alter my commitment to defend myself against the untrue piled-up charges contained in the indictments against me.”

...or not.

I've posted in other threads (about the current WH cabinet) that other people are constantly wondering "Is so and so wired? Is he? Is she? Who's vulnerable to being turned by Mueller?"

That's what the scuttlebutt is though... "Who can you trust?"

Question...
Is President Trump going to pardon any of the big dogs (Manfort, Flynn?) or will he let them dangle? Because right now, it seems that Pres. Trump is only loyal to his kids and son-in-law.

But he's gonna flip! Flip I tells ya!

“Notwithstanding that Rick Gates pled today, I continue to maintain my innocence,” Manafort said. “I had hoped and expected my business colleague would have had the strength to continue the battle to prove our innocence. For reasons yet to surface he chose to do otherwise.

“This does not alter my commitment to defend myself against the untrue piled-up charges contained in the indictments against me.”

...or not.
I love that you're somehow trying to score a point on this lol. He's probably trying to maneuver for a pardon (which would be a horrible political move by Trump), especially because even with an amazing plea deal, he's still likely to die in prison and lose every penny he has. That's hashtag "winning" if I ever dun sawr it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back