Constantly being dumped to spam advertisements

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sherdog sold out to sleazy advertisers again. I can't go 2 minutes without getting forwarded to one of these spam sites. Things were good for a year or so but now the site has been rendered unusable. Very ghetto!

Seconded.

Hadn't happened in quite a while, yet when this new wave advertising made their way onto the sight, so did getting thrown to some malware site.

It's the webmasters way of telling everyone 'Stop going to sherdog. We'll annoy you with ads until you stop visiting the site because we're being paid to.'

Sherdog sold out to sleazy advertisers again. I can't go 2 minutes without getting forwarded to one of these spam sites. Things were good for a year or so but now the site has been rendered unusable. Very ghetto!

Did you delete your Mayberry thread?

On mobile lately it's also those particularly nasty

"Your computer has been INFECTED everything you know and love is burning do not attempt to exit this popup for we will fight you tooth and nail"

I now access sherdog through an app called brave ad blocker and it did the trick, no more issues.

I now access sherdog through an app called brave ad blocker and it did the trick, no more issues.

If I could like this post a million times I would.

Back