Constructing My All-Time NBA Line Up (For NBA fans)

Haha. Noob? You've clearly been watching basketball for 5 years tops. I've probably watched longer than you've been alive.
I've been watching the beautiful game since the NBAs inception in 1946, and can say with full certainty that LeBron is better than Bird in ever aspect of the game except shooting.

Haha. Noob? You've clearly been watching basketball for 5 years tops. I've probably watched longer than you've been alive.
Nostalgia is too strong in you. Just because Bird played first and was dominant in his time, doesn't mean he's better than LeBron. The game has evolved. Players have evolved.

Read the post above. He knows what he's talking about. Try to learn from him.
Either you're ignorant or just a hater. Or probably both.
I'll say it again, stick to UFC.

Nostalgia is too strong in you. Just because Bird played first and was dominant in his time, doesn't mean he's better than LeBron. The game has evolved. Players have evolved.

Read the post above. He knows what he's talking about. Try to learn from him.
Either you're ignorant or just a hater. Or probably both.
I'll say it again, stick to UFC.

Good one. Haha.

http://www.landofbasketball.com/player_comparison/larry_bird_vs_lebron_james.htm

There you have it. LeBron >> Bird shouldn't even be a debate really. LeBron would likely average a quintuple double if he played in the 80's.

How does that prove Lebron is better? Bird was a better shooter, a better passer in game situations, and was more clutch than Lebron will ever be. Also, Bird's professional career started 4 years after Lebron's agewise and Bird had a bad back the last few years to bring down his stats. Over the years of Bird's stats, 1/2 to 2/3 were his prime years. For Lebron it's like 3/4 to 9/10's.

How does that prove Lebron is better? Bird was a better shooter, a better passer in game situations, and was more clutch than Lebron will ever be. Also, Bird's professional career started 4 years after Lebron's agewise and Bird had a bad back the last few years to bring down his stats. Over the years of Bird's stats, 1/2 to 2/3 were his prime years. For Lebron it's like 3/4 to 9/10's.
So it's LeBron's fault that he was too good at a young age to be drafted in the NBA, and also his fault to be more durable and have a better longevity than Bird? Lmao, your excuses are ridiculous

Piston's IT with MJ for backcourt. Would be hilarious seeing them on the same team past the rivalry/Dream Team. IT for defense, toughness, leadership and passing. MJ does the scoring anyways. Lebron at the 3 is a given for a team who can penetrate. Not a bad choice at the 4. Hakeem at the 5 for defense and mismatches galore (plus free throws).

Piston's IT with MJ for backcourt. Would be hilarious seeing them on the same team past the rivalry/Dream Team. IT for defense, toughness, leadership and passing. MJ does the scoring anyways. Lebron at the 3 is a given for a team who can penetrate. Not a bad choice at the 4. Hakeem at the 5 for defense and mismatches galore (plus free throws).
Thanks for your input!
While most people here mocked and make fun of Rasheed.

Rasheed would probably make fun of you for taking him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back