Consumer Sentiment in U.S. Unexpectedly Surges to 13-Year High

CPT116421461.jpg

Full retard.

1. Obama DID visit, you failed hard on that.

2. He delayed his visit because the governor asked him to because of logistical issues. Damn, how yould you fuck this up even more?

http://time.com/4464474/louisiana-governor-flooding-president-obama-alton-sterling/

"There was a discussion about the most appropriate time. And I told [the White House], I would rather get out of the response phase and into the recovery phase because I didn’t want to have to take first responders who were engaged in urban search and rescue and go close down the Interstate and block off every intersection and provide the security. From my perspective his visit was timely. There is no doubt in my mind that he’s going back to Washington, D.C., with a proper appreciation for just how immense this flood disaster was."

{<jordan}

Denzel-Boom.gif

Booming economy, falling oil prices, low unemployment.

Select further action

a) Follow the same path.

b) Cut taxes, raise the deficit massively and start a foreign war.

"To swamp or not to swamp, that is the question" Shakespeare.

Full retard.

1. Obama DID visit, you failed hard on that.

2. He delayed his visit because the governor asked him to because of logistical issues. Damn, how yould you fuck this up even more?

http://time.com/4464474/louisiana-governor-flooding-president-obama-alton-sterling/

"There was a discussion about the most appropriate time. And I told [the White House], I would rather get out of the response phase and into the recovery phase because I didn’t want to have to take first responders who were engaged in urban search and rescue and go close down the Interstate and block off every intersection and provide the security. From my perspective his visit was timely. There is no doubt in my mind that he’s going back to Washington, D.C., with a proper appreciation for just how immense this flood disaster was."

{<jordan}

Source: Democratic gov. Please, he didnt bother to go until his vacation was done and he was being upstaged by the candidate Donald Trump.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-louisiana-flooding-20160819-snap-story.html
Louisiana flood victims praise Donald Trump for visiting damaged areas

1100x619

Terry Phinney was not always a fan of Donald Trump’s, but when the Republican presidential candidate arrived at his Baptist church to meet flood victims Friday, Phinney was impressed.

“It was a good little boost for folks who are tired,” said Phinney, 42, a church maintenance supervisor whose father’s home flooded.

More than 70,000 people have registered for assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Agency, and thousands of flood victims remained at about three dozen shelters across the region on Friday. Thirteen people died in the disaster.

During Trump’s stop at the large, modern Greenwell Springs Baptist Church on the outskirts of Baton Rouge, he and running mate Mike Pence spoke with a small group of flood victims and volunteers, asking a few questions, Phinney said.
“I came here to help,” Trump told victims, according to the Advocate newspaper.

Surrounding streets are piled with soggy furniture, insulation and drywall stripped from flooded homes and businesses, though the church was not damaged.

“He wanted to know percentages of homes damaged in the area, around about how many would have flood insurance,” Phinney said, adding that the candidate appeared to be “educating himself” about the disaster.

---

Trump was already more of a president then than Obama ever was.

Source: Democratic gov. Please, he didnt bother to go until his vacation was done and he was being upstaged by the candidate Donald Trump.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-louisiana-flooding-20160819-snap-story.html
Louisiana flood victims praise Donald Trump for visiting damaged areas

1100x619

Terry Phinney was not always a fan of Donald Trump’s, but when the Republican presidential candidate arrived at his Baptist church to meet flood victims Friday, Phinney was impressed.

“It was a good little boost for folks who are tired,” said Phinney, 42, a church maintenance supervisor whose father’s home flooded.

More than 70,000 people have registered for assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Agency, and thousands of flood victims remained at about three dozen shelters across the region on Friday. Thirteen people died in the disaster.

During Trump’s stop at the large, modern Greenwell Springs Baptist Church on the outskirts of Baton Rouge, he and running mate Mike Pence spoke with a small group of flood victims and volunteers, asking a few questions, Phinney said.
“I came here to help,” Trump told victims, according to the Advocate newspaper.

Surrounding streets are piled with soggy furniture, insulation and drywall stripped from flooded homes and businesses, though the church was not damaged.

“He wanted to know percentages of homes damaged in the area, around about how many would have flood insurance,” Phinney said, adding that the candidate appeared to be “educating himself” about the disaster.

---

Trump was already more of a president then than Obama ever was.

Fucking LOL.

The damn governor SAID that he asked Obama not to come because of logistical issues. Your response? FAKE NEWZZZZZ!1!1!1!1!1

Is there any wonder we treat you partisan dipshits like retards? Hell, you wouldn't be able to pour water out of a boot if the instructions were on the bottom!

{<jordan}

Except that he had the highest amount of U.S. workers not in the workforce since any of us have been alive.

Man, almost like he was elected in the most massive world recession in 80 years.

So weird.

Fucking LOL.

The damn governor SAID that he asked Obama not to come because of logistical issues. Your response? FAKE NEWZZZZZ!1!1!1!1!1

Is there any wonder we treat you partisan dipshits like retards? Hell, you wouldn't be able to pour water out of a boot if the instructions were on the bottom!

{<jordan}

Logistical issues = he was snorkling and couldnt be bothered until the sitiation started making Trump look good by comparison. He got upstaged and had to cancel his massage at 2 o clock.

Trump has proven himself to be a better disaster relief POTUS than Obama ever was bud.

giphy.webp

Obama handled disasters well, so has trump (aside from misguided tweets) Obama never had to deal with a decrepit territory being hit hard so hard to judge if he would've done more. The PR recovery act barely tossed a lifeline and you could tell most people on both sides really didn't want to bail them out -- so I really doubt Obama would've tossed more aide their way compared to Trump.

But, yes, the economy is continuing a great trend so now would be the time to cut taxation and spending since markets are stimulating themselves.

Back