Controversial outdoor urinals in Paris

Otto!

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Paris officials were looking for ways to stop people from urinating on sidewalks and buildings, so they installed open air urinals around the city. Lots of people unhappy about this as the new urinals are not enclosed in a booth.

A22D4DA4-1A47-4599-AE62-F06C61E0BAA0.jpeg

https://www.dezeen.com/2018/08/16/o...proar-after-being-installed-on-paris-streets/

Would you guys use something like this?

More importantly, would you wave at the people on the boat as they cruise by?

Saw this the other day lol.

I would probably only use it when drunk.

I always have nightmares about going for a piss/shit and the walls falling away to reveal that i'm in the middle of a crowd. This triggers me greatly.

They have these in Amsterdam already and it's fine. Only problem is when you get within 15 feet of them all your can smell is piss.

Drunk people need to piss, if no toilets in sight they are just going to piss up against a wall (seen this 100 times where I live).

It's just a cheaper version of public toilets and they are usually placed where drunk people are so its a good thing I guess

Saw this the other day lol.

I would probably only use it when drunk.

That's what they are for. They are only placed in the main drinking areas. I've been to Amsterdam a few times and have used them. It's either that or find an ally.

Like a lot of European cities, Paris has very few free public toilets, most require 2 Euro, and businesses charge you money for using their toilets as well. It's such a retarded system compared to North America, Europeans literally hate your bladder. This is a dumb (and gross) stopgap measure. Just install more free public toilets, you fucking idiots.

Paris officials were looking for ways to stop people from urinating on sidewalks and buildings, so they installed open air urinals around the city. Lots of people unhappy about this as the new urinals are not enclosed in a booth.

View attachment 422955

https://www.dezeen.com/2018/08/16/o...proar-after-being-installed-on-paris-streets/

Would you guys use something like this?

More importantly, would you wave at the people on the boat as they cruise by?

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/143806197/

Request merge: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/urine-trouble.3812785/

As long as people understand how to use them.

07146744-5B61-41C6-AC49-E871012FBE39.jpeg

That movie is still up there for me!

<{clintugh}>

invest in some public restrooms europe

then again yall do have a history of pissing/shitting in your water supplies/streets

If Paris officials want people to stop urinating in street they should have more public toilets. I once had to pay 3 euros to take a shit in some kind of artsy pay toilet.

They have these in Amsterdam already and it's fine. Only problem is when you get within 15 feet of them all your can smell is piss.

Drunk people need to piss, if no toilets in sight they are just going to piss up against a wall (seen this 100 times where I live).

It's just a cheaper version of public toilets and they are usually placed where drunk people are so its a good thing I guess
yeah, I lived/worked in Breda for a few months many years ago, and they had them then...…...these days, I'm surprised some feminist group hasn't tried to have them banned for being sexist.

I'd use it, turn, and run around screaming in a high pitched voice, "Look at my wee wee!! I made pee pee!!!".

Like a lot of European cities, Paris has very few free public toilets, most require 2 Euro, and businesses charge you money for using their toilets as well. It's such a retarded system compared to North America, Europeans literally hate your bladder. This is a dumb (and gross) stopgap measure. Just install more free public toilets, you fucking idiots.

I experienced this when we ported in Split, Croatia for 5 days. We had money from all that time at sea but holy shit did we drop a ton of it just to piss. That being said the women there were top notch and some of the most beautiful I've ever seen in my life. So I gues you take the good with the bad.

As for the thread I have no issues with public toilets of this nature. If parents are upset maybe redesign them a bit to have side guards / blinders so people walking by can't see your junk if they're coming from the side.

Not your fault. Your thread title is better. The other one is hard to find in a search.
Yes. I ahem, searched for it first. Yeah, that’s right. I sure did.

{<redford}

It's a matter of time for it to evolve into public masturbation/ejaculation.

Back