Conversations Limited to 5 People...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BisexualMMA

Don't Put My Name in the Name of Steroids!
@Titanium
Reaction score
I understand the reason for having a limit to the # of people you can add to a conversation.

Like, not 100, so you can tell everyone to visit your site for that 1 weird trick to make your shlong grow while earning $1,262 per hour from home if you're a mom...

But limiting it to five is too small. I can think of plenty of legitimate conversations that can be had with more than five initial participants.

I suggest making it 20 or something. At least ten. If it gets abused, it will be reported and that wealthy mom will be banned soon enough.

Last edited:
I'm updating that. The limit will be 20 for members registered 30 days or more and it will be possible to upload attachments. It will take a few hours before the update takes effect for everyone.

I understand the reason for having a limit to the # of people you can add to a conversation.

Like, not 100, so you can tell everyone to visit your site for that 1 weird trick to make your shlong grow while earning $1,262 per hour from home if you're a mom...

But limiting it to five is too small. I can think of plenty of legitimate conversations that can be had with more than five initial participants.

I suggest making it 20 or something. At least ten. If it gets abused, it will be reported and that wealthy mom will be banned soon enough.

stahhp being a misogynist...

money-no-job-orig.jpg

It will be more like 24 hours before the update finishes running. There's also some important elements missing on the conversations page;
invite another member, conversation details, and conversation participants. It probably won't be until next week before we can the developer here to fix it.

ttt im trying to start a convo with more than 5 ppl, i know it worked before but doesnt now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back