Cooking shows fans?

Fadetoblack918

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone got any favorites?

Discovered a show recently called Carnival Eats which im a big fan of. I just like the idea of going to a carnival, which is not a place you would expect good food, and finding all these hidden gems

Throwdown with Bobby Flay is good too, but theres just something about Bobby Flay i dont really like. Very punchable face, in my opinion.

I love chopped. Couple of local guys were champs and opened up great spots in town.

I used to love Alton Brown's show. He explained WHY you do things certain ways rather than just cook a bunch of stuff. I like the science behind it.

Loved watching this show growing up

81eTqwluDDL.jpg

Been watching beat bobby flay lately.

Always rooting for bobby..

i watch the great british bake off.

Anyone got any favorites?

Discovered a show recently called Carnival Eats which im a big fan of. I just like the idea of going to a carnival, which is not a place you would expect good food, and finding all these hidden gems

Throwdown with Bobby Flay is good too, but theres just something about Bobby Flay i dont really like. Very punchable face, in my opinion.

Flay is the most overrated chef in the world. @HelloJapan @Fadetoblack918

3f400bf0503a4f7e9d44062cc9e8175f91f316ae7357153021ffefa749f40d09.jpg

i like man fire food on the cooking channel

I'm a fan of the old cooking shows that actually taught you stuff you can make at home. Not too many of those these days.

Of the new type shows I really Like Man, Fire, Food. I love BBQ and fulfilled food so this is right up my alley.

Iron Chef is the best cooking show ever! IMO

Cuttthroat Kitchen is probably one of our favorites. We use to watch Chopped a ton but stopped for some reason, and we watch almost everything that Gordon Ramsey is in except for that F word show.

Beat Bobby Flay is pretty cool, always liked him on Iron Chef.

Giada and I can care less what she's cooking....Smoking hot.
giada.jpg

What exactly is the appeal of watching people cook? This is like the YouTube videos of watching people play video games to me.
Most people i know that watch these shows don't even cook

Back