Cooking shows fans?

He's a BJJ blue belt. I'll give him that.

yea, i have a friend that trains at the same place as him. says he has no real problem with him, but he isnt exactly friendly. however, he said his wife is/was a bitch

I like Almazan Kitchen. They don't talk.

best-chicken-burger.jpg

The Best Thing I Ever Ate, Brunch with Bobby, Good Eats, Giada. I'll record a bunch and only watch what interests me.

On a side not, Nick Di Paolo (comedian) has always commented on how the Food Network is very..... gay. And he's right. There's definitely an over-representation of LGBT on the channel. Not that there's anything.....

bobby flay is overrated, he's good but i bet i could make some homemade recipes which taste better than what he could ever make.

Always enjoyed Bourdain's shows. But since it moved to CNN, I haven't really kept up as I have no idea what day/time it comes on

I'm a big River Cottage fan and will watch the shit out of anything with Hugh Fearnley-Whttingstall.

He also may have the most English sounding name of any man ever.

I got a real easy Thai style prawn dish from one of his shows years ago and it's still one of my go tos to impress a lady friend.

Love cooking shows. Chopped and Masterchef are my jam.

On Fridays I almost always end up watching Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives as well as Top Chef on DVR. It always gets me pumped to cook for the weekend lol.

Ddd, 15min meals and good eats are my favourite but ill watch em all. The kitchen pisses me off

Whatever happened to Graham Kerr?

I really enjoy watching a taste of history with Walter Staib.

Been watching beat bobby flay lately.

Always rooting for bobby..
Bobby is such a hack he stole that show idea from me.

Thought of it during his previous show where he would go to different cities and challenge locals. It would have been a coockoff between Bobby and someone else. Even the title was similar.
Was going to call it Bobby Flay Beatoff. But I upped the anti as the loser would have to beatoff the winner.

My favorite show is chopped. I like that they give the contestants random ingredients to work with and they make some crazy good looking dishes. Plus, for some odd reason, I kinda have the hots for Amanda Frietag

Back