Cool Video of Bruce Lee Using Lightsaber Nunchucks

Imagine hitting yourself in the nuts with those type of nunchucks.

Now we know how he kept his pits so clean.

Cool concept, but probably should have gotten someone else good with nunchuks to choreograph a fight where they're taking into account the lightsaber ends
It wasn't lost on me that this stuff kinda happened in TLJ.

Not sure about the relevance of the Brotherhood of the Wolf clip with the topic.

None really, with the exception of being a great scene from a great movie using a Jo stick. Sword vs. Nunchaku vs. Jo stick. Longest weapon usually wins. Distance management. Lee would have been killed in a real scenario.

Edit: Maybe not. On a second look, Lee is holding some really long Nunchucks. Depending on how he holds one piece, the other would make it longer than the Sword. But yes, no chance against a Jo stick saber.

Last edited:
Same issue here. Master Yoda is smaller with a shorter Lightsaber than Darth Sidious. Yoda should have clearly lost this one. @Dragonlordxxxxx

Same issue here. Master Yoda is smaller with a shorter Lightsaber than Darth Sidious. Yoda should have clearly lost this one. @Dragonlordxxxxx

That fights a work. The Emporer was clearly Trying to setup a rematch in this fight.

On a sidenote, prequel palpatine reminds me of the Masters of the Universe movie version of Skeletor, in looks and voice. A little dye and he's a knock off if I ever seen one

Back