Cop arrests nurse for doing her job

Saw the video a few times and the one thing that is upsetting, besides the action of the arresting officer, is the other officers standing around doing nothing. You know this guy is fucking up and instead of stopping him they just let him do his own thing.
thats because there are no good cops.

Bad cops are a menace to ALL RACES. This is why I hate how police reform has become a race issue. Conservatives whites blindly defend cops, while blacks blindly demonize all cops. Not all cops are bad, but there are plenty of bad cops out there, and they don't give a fuck if you're white as snow. Police abuse happens to whites all the time. The video is just one example, and a tame one at that.

Holy fuck balls.

There is some serious extra body cam footage which shows some disgusting fucking corrupt bullshit.

Where's that cop that posts on these boards? I'd love to know his bullshit excuse to this story.

Update:

Fallout continues . The Hospital has enacted new rules as a result of this assault. The Hospital now bans conversations between Police and staff in patient care areas and only allows senior nursing supervisors to communicate with police.

" There’s new fallout from the violent arrest of a Utah nurse who refused an officer’s demand to draw blood from an unconscious patient. The hospital now says its nurses will no longer work directly with law enforcement."

"Hospital CEO Gordon Crabtree said changes took effect in August that allow only senior nursing supervisors to speak with law enforcement and ban conversations with police in patient care areas."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fallout-utah-nurse-arrest-policy-changes-apologies-185944054.html

Bad cops are a menace to ALL RACES. This is why I hate how police reform has become a race issue. Conservatives whites blindly defend cops, while blacks blindly demonize all cops. Not all cops are bad, but there are plenty of bad cops out there, and they don't give a fuck if you're white as snow. Police abuse happens to whites all the time. The video is just one example, and a tame one at that.
Yes only some LEOs are assholes but the problem is that the establishment backs up the bad cops in far too many cases.

The other problem is Police Unions. Police should not have Unions because of the power they weild. It's bad enough trying to hold police accountable , and Unions make it even worse.

Yes only some LEOs are assholes but the problem is that the establishment backs up the bad cops in far too many cases.

The other problem is Police Unions. Police should not have Unions because of the power they weild. It's bad enough trying to hold police accountable , and Unions make it even worse.
Excuse my interjection, but I disagree with forbidding police unions. Medical error causes more mortality and morbidity than police error, but doctors are not forbidden from joining associations that advocate on their behalf.

I would like to see police follow the medical model with state licensing akin to state medical licensing. Such licensing would include:
1) Evaluation of training record
2) Review of complaints as well as criminal and civil litigation
3) Mandatory liability insurance
I am not even against police unions running their own liability insurance companies to make sure officers get the best deal.

This proposal would create a balance to police unions in the form of licensing agencies, which could suspend nor not renew licenses, and in the form of insurance premiums, which would rise with increasing claims.

Holy fuck balls.

There is some serious extra body cam footage which shows some disgusting fucking corrupt bullshit.

Where's that cop that posts on these boards? I'd love to know his bullshit excuse to this story.
Thanks for posting the video.

Quotations from Lt James Tracy:

Above the law?

“Listen to me, If we’re doing wrong, there are civil remedies. OK? It’s called first reporting mistreating. If we took his blood illegally, it all goes away.”

Hospital failed the attitude test?

“I’ll bring them all the transients and take good patients elsewhere.”

What are you on about? Bodycams are a change. This is part of our effort to deploy technology to better serve justice. This is precisely the type of reform needed, and we have it, yet you're complaining like nothing is being done.

That's not what he's saying at all.

Excuse my interjection, but I disagree with forbidding police unions. Medical error causes more mortality and morbidity than police error, but doctors are not forbidden from joining associations that advocate on their behalf.

I would like to see police follow the medical model with state licensing akin to state medical licensing. Such licensing would include:
I am not even against police unions running their own liability insurance companies to make sure officers get the best deal.

This proposal would create a balance to police unions in the form of licensing agencies, which could suspend nor not renew licenses, and in the form of insurance premiums, which would rise with increasing claims.
Doctors don't have the kind of power police do over the populace. You can choose not to go to the doctor. You can't choose not to interact with the police. Cops can use deadly force, doctors can't.

i probably would have kicked his ass just for treating a woman like that........regardless of the circumstances.

Doctors don't have the kind of power police do over the populace. You can choose not to go to the doctor. You can't choose not to interact with the police. Cops can use deadly force, doctors can't.
Doctors can cut off your limbs.

Doctors can order powerful medicines; Michael Jackson's personal physician, Conrad Murray, was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the singer's death.

A doctor, not of your choosing, can have you caged without trial if he judges you to be dangerously insane.

The same doctor could order electroconvulsive therapy; he once could have ordered an ice pick lobotomy or sterilization.

The Tuskegee syphillis experiment and MKUltra experiments were done under the supervision of doctors.

But there are not regular outrage threads on the misdeeds of doctors, and I think that part of the reason is that the medical licensing and malpractice insurance system for doctors is seen as a superior system to internal affairs and taxpayer funded liability awards.

Thanks for posting the video.

Quotations from Lt James Tracy:

Above the law?

“Listen to me, If we’re doing wrong, there are civil remedies. OK? It’s called first reporting mistreating. If we took his blood illegally, it all goes away.”

Hospital failed the attitude test?

“I’ll bring them all the transients and take good patients elsewhere.”

Part of this is true.

If they had taken the blood and it was not legal a lawyer would have gotten it thrown out.

However that doesn't excuse the cop for being an ass hole and arresting the nurse.

Part of this is true.

If they had taken the blood and it was not legal a lawyer would have gotten it thrown out.

However that doesn't excuse the cop for being an ass hole and arresting the nurse.
That's one way to read it.

Another way is: There are civil remedies (Taxpayers pay the liability awards.) but not criminal remedies (Police are above the criminal wall.), and it all (liability for nurse mistreatment of a patient commanded by police based on a misinterpretation of law) goes away.

Doctors can cut off your limbs.

Doctors can order powerful medicines; Michael Jackson's personal physician, Conrad Murray, was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the singer's death.

A doctor, not of your choosing, can have you caged without trial if he judges you to be dangerously insane.

The same doctor could order electroconvulsive therapy; he once could have ordered an ice pick lobotomy or sterilization.

The Tuskegee syphillis experiment and MKUltra experiments were done under the supervision of doctors.

But there are not regular outrage threads on the misdeeds of doctors, and I think that part of the reason is that the medical licensing and malpractice insurance system for doctors is seen as a superior system to internal affairs and taxpayer funded liability awards.

lmao, this is probably the stupidest thing I ever seen on sherdog.

You are a fucking idiot.

Just dawned on me that the mother fucker with the hulk hogan hair was trying to Blue Falcon his own Battle Buddy.

He needs to be dealt with, severely.

Holy fuck balls.

Goons.

Nope, unions in government positions should be banned. If you have a problem with how you're treated when you work for the government take it to the people and the ballot box.

I like this framework a lot. There definitely needs to be a shake up of how police are managed by our society here in the US.

Nope, unions in government positions should be banned. If you have a problem with how you're treated when you work for the government take it to the people and the ballot box.
Police licensing and individually mandated liability insurance can exist with or without unions.

Do you object to police licensing and/or individually mandated liability insurance for police (as already exist for medical professionals)?

Part of this is true.

I think it is more scary that the cop suggested the nurse should allow him to do something illegal because it will get sorted out later.

"Hey, I'm going to come into your house and trash the place looking for something without a warrant, but don't worry it's cool because if it turns out to be illegal it will be thrown out in court."

Fuck that.

Back