Cop arrests nurse for doing her job

Update:

Fallout continues . The Hospital has enacted new rules as a result of this assault. The Hospital now bans conversations between Police and staff in patient care areas and only allows senior nursing supervisors to communicate with police.

" There’s new fallout from the violent arrest of a Utah nurse who refused an officer’s demand to draw blood from an unconscious patient. The hospital now says its nurses will no longer work directly with law enforcement."

"Hospital CEO Gordon Crabtree said changes took effect in August that allow only senior nursing supervisors to speak with law enforcement and ban conversations with police in patient care areas."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fallout-utah-nurse-arrest-policy-changes-apologies-185944054.html
I'm an RN and usually most cops and COs we deal with are for the most part cool. The cop in the video was a complete fucking moron, basically went against the law even though hes, well, law enforcement. The second thing was basically holding someone against their own will for following the law, and the worst part was putting patients in danger; RNs CANNOT just abruptly leave patients like that, its called patient abandonment and it is a very serious thing. RN's can lose their licenses over something like this and puts the patients at increased risk of injury.

This idiot should be fired.

Update:

Fallout continues . The Hospital has enacted new rules as a result of this assault. The Hospital now bans conversations between Police and staff in patient care areas and only allows senior nursing supervisors to communicate with police.

" There’s new fallout from the violent arrest of a Utah nurse who refused an officer’s demand to draw blood from an unconscious patient. The hospital now says its nurses will no longer work directly with law enforcement."

"Hospital CEO Gordon Crabtree said changes took effect in August that allow only senior nursing supervisors to speak with law enforcement and ban conversations with police in patient care areas."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fallout-utah-nurse-arrest-policy-changes-apologies-185944054.html

They should just ban cops from the campus. Force them to only interact with the admin dept.

I think it is more scary that the cop suggested the nurse should allow him to do something illegal because it will get sorted out later.

"Hey, I'm going to come into your house and trash the place looking for something without a warrant, but don't worry it's cool because if it turns out to be illegal it will be thrown out in court."

Fuck that.

I do agree that the cop should be punished if he did something illegal.

I'm an RN and usually most cops and COs we deal with are for the most part cool. The cop in the video was a complete fucking moron, basically went against the law even though hes, well, law enforcement. The second thing was basically holding someone against their own will for following the law, and the worst part was putting patients in danger; RNs CANNOT just abruptly leave patients like that, its called patient abandonment and it is a very serious thing. RN's can lose their licenses over something like this and puts the patients at increased risk of injury.

This idiot should be fired.
Fired should be the least his worries. He should be charged with assault and kidnapping . This guy needs to be in jail for a long time. He is a thug and bully who acts in this manner because he is protected by the badge.

Fired should be the least his worries. He should be charged with assault and kidnapping . This guy needs to be in jail for a long time. He is a thug and bully who acts in this manner because he is protected by the badge.

And his boss too who ordered him to arrest the nurse. Somehow he's getting a hall pass in this.

How is that even possible ?

What is the point of arresting her when she's not even responsible of this situation, she's just obeying the process put in place by her hierarchy. Why didn't that cop speak tho her hierarchy? Well probably because as he said "she's the one that told me NO". What a dumbass.

Seems like another police officer with huge ego problems, who just using violence because he's at fault and cannot unlock a situation using diplomacy. And of course the other cops are there supporting him, knowing he's in fault.

Things like these make me really mad. It's a shame really.

Just read on the BBC website the shitbag lost his part time Paramedic job. He worked for Gold Cross Ambulance, and they fired his ass.

Good. Fuck him. Hope he loses his job as a cop, too, although I can't see that happening.

Just read on the BBC website the shitbag lost his part time Paramedic job. He worked for Gold Cross Ambulance, and they fired his ass.

Good. Fuck him. Hope he loses his job as a cop, too, although I can't see that happening.

Awesome news!! These people need to be made examples of. I understand that being a police officer is a very difficult job and they are put in situations where they must make split second decisions. This was a cop on a power trip and he deserved to be fired and forced to pay restitution to that nurse

Doctors can cut off your limbs.

Doctors can order powerful medicines; Michael Jackson's personal physician, Conrad Murray, was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the singer's death.

A doctor, not of your choosing, can have you caged without trial if he judges you to be dangerously insane.

The same doctor could order electroconvulsive therapy; he once could have ordered an ice pick lobotomy or sterilization.

The Tuskegee syphillis experiment and MKUltra experiments were done under the supervision of doctors.

But there are not regular outrage threads on the misdeeds of doctors, and I think that part of the reason is that the medical licensing and malpractice insurance system for doctors is seen as a superior system to internal affairs and taxpayer funded liability awards.

All medical procedures require consent and require doctors to inform you of possible side effects.

All medical procedures require consent and require doctors to inform you of possible side effects.
Technically, you are correct; but a doctor can deem the proposed recipient of a procedure incapable of providing consent, due to for example insanity, and a substitute decision maker will then be asked for the consent; so the recipient of the procedure may not be the one who provided the consent for the procedure.

yeah the cop was wrong, but jebus the whinniness of the reacting public is seriously drowning out any initial zeal for justice I may have felt for the nurse.

The Top 10 Jobs That Attract Psychopaths
1. CEO
2. Lawyer
3. Media (Television/Radio)
4. Salesperson
5. Surgeon
6. Journalist
7. Police officer
8. Clergy person
9. Chef
10. Civil servant
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyc...0-jobs-that-attract-psychopaths/#549af0734d80

College professor isn't listed? Fake news.

rveeuzpwbaty.png

th-3.jpeg

pascale-bos-fart-whistle.jpg

Teacher of women's studies with a fart whistle.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
Science says liberals, not conservatives, are psychotic

liberal-logic-one.jpg

The Police Chief Tracy is telling the nurse let's us do our job even if it's breaking the law nothing will happen to the Police.

It's sad but I'm not shocked at this.

I'm getting numb to it now.

I'm sad to admit that.

But what about White on White crime?

The Police Chief Tracy is telling the nurse let's us do our job even if it's breaking the law nothing will happen to the Police.
What exactly is the cops "job"?

Back