Cop Hailed as Hero for Not Committing Crime

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pol...ct-yells-n-word-least-50-times-175358537.html

Yeah the dude is an asshole for spewing racial slurs at the officer but the tweets in the article really tell how deluded the left really is. “If the roles had been reversed, a person of color wouldn’t have lived.” Get the fuck out of here. No cop is shooting anyone for what they say to them, at least not on duty. People in public safety face verbal abuse every day. This was just another day in the office and because it was caught on camera, it went viral.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pol...ct-yells-n-word-least-50-times-175358537.html

Yeah the dude is an asshole for spewing racial slurs at the officer but the tweets in the article really tell how deluded the left really is. “If the roles had been reversed, a person of color wouldn’t have lived.” Get the fuck out of here. No cop is shooting anyone for what they say to them, at least not on duty. People in public safety face verbal abuse every day. This was just another day in the office and because it was caught on camera, it went viral.
They dam sure will beat your ass for what you say to them.

This Yahoo article cites tweets from the likes of HairWeave to make their point. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Why is this particular incident worthy of the PO being a hero?
I have seen plenty of videos where a white male cop takes verbal abuse from black men and women without resorting to violence.

I promise you that a white police officer has killed a black man for merely words. It happens more than you think. All these assholes have to do is fabricate some story like he saw the black guy go for a shiny thing in his waistband.

This reminds me of that Chris Rock skit where people want a cookie for shit they’re supposed to do.

My cop friends who patrol shitty areas say this is an every day occurrence

It's fucking yahoo lol. I have their page for my news during work.

They even give front page stories if a black boy holds a door for an elderly woman or walks her across the street. Like it's some amazing feat.

Yahoo Libs "hey everyone! Look at this black kid doing something ordinary and decent!"

The true discrimation of low expectations

I promise you that a white police officer has killed a black man for merely words. It happens more than you think. All these assholes have to do is fabricate some story like he saw the black guy go for a shiny thing in his waistband.

Well, you promised - that settles it.

While I think you'd have to be a fool to doubt this has happened, coming into a thread spewing anectodal evidence, a bunch of "I promise you"s and assertions of how much it happens doesn't really help the issue in any notable way.

Can you point us to some cases like this?

Well, you promised - that settles it.

While I think you'd have to be a fool to doubt this has happened, coming into a thread spewing anectodal evidence, a bunch of "I promise you"s and assertions of how much it happens doesn't really help the issue in any notable way.

Maybe you are just a copsucker statist who doesn't understand how police trample on people's rights every day?

It's happened, no doubt. Be advised that a substantial amount of those "white police officers" are/were actually Hispanic, Asian, or Middle-Eastern.

It's happened, no doubt. Be advised that a substantial amount of those "white police officers" are/were actually Hispanic, Asian, or Middle-Eastern.

True. There's a racial aspect in this. But over above all the biases is the bias of oppressive statism. Police today think they own you. They do not understand the Bill of Rights. The thin blue line makes them have an us Vs. them mentality. They are at war with the American people, of all races, but especially minorities.

True. There's a racial aspect in this. But over above all the biases is the bias of oppressive statism. Police today think they own you. They do not understand the Bill or Rights. The thin blue line makes them have an us Vs. them mentality. They are at war with the American people, of all races, but especially minorities.

I agree with all of that except for the last three words.

I agree with all of that except for the last three words.
I'm sorry, it's the truth. What compounds the problem is that many minorities are utter and complete statists themselves. Many don't believe in or have a foundation of freedom from which to argue against these abuses.

Libertarians like myself find a commonality with all who are oppressed by the state.

I'm sorry, it's the truth. What compounds the problem is that many minorities are utter and complete statists themselves. Many don't believe in or have a foundation of freedom from which to argue against these abuses.

Libertarians like myself find a commonality with all who are oppressed by the state.

There are certain other factors which explain the discrepancies you're alluding to.

I thought blacks had no choice but to fly into a rage when they hear a white person says the n-word. Learn something new every day.

Back