Cop Hailed as Hero for Not Committing Crime

You want cases of unarmed black people being shot by cops for words only like this?

The cop that shot him is an idiot but it even says on the video they were responding to a call of man with a gun threatening to kill himself.

Now let’s see an example of what you said. A cop shooting a black person just for talking shit.

The cop that shot him is an idiot but it even says on the video they were responding to a call of man with a gun threatening to kill himself.

Now let’s see an example of what you said. A cop shooting a black person just for talking shit.
there are lots of video's of unarmed people being shot but i'm not going to bother trying to prove anything to you. This video proves exactly what you asked for. This was a guy just talking who had no weapon. The cops do not get a pass for shooting someone just sitting a good distance away from them, with his hands in the air and just talking because of the report. the report does not change the FACT he shot someone just talking (sitting with his hands up).

...and how does that justify shooting a guy who's lying on his back with his arms up calmly telling them who he is and that the kid next to him is mentally disabled?

shooting-e1469114327799-840x440.jpg

...and how does that justify shooting a guy who's lying on his back with his arms up calmly telling them who he is and that the kid next to him is mentally disabled?

I'm amazed that you are so ignorant of life that this is news to you. Wake up bro...

He is going to say you don't know what the cop was thinking. And because the cop had a prior report about a person with a gun then he can shoot a guy who is doing nothing but sitting and talking and that is not sitting and talking because the cop was scared.

What he does not recognize is that the cop being scared does NOT change the FACT he shot a guy who was just sitting and talking. the only reason the counselor is alive is because the cop is bad shot and the other 3 bullets missed.

It's fucking yahoo lol. I have their page for my news during work.

They even give front page stories if a black boy holds a door for an elderly woman or walks her across the street. Like it's some amazing feat.

Yahoo Libs "hey everyone! Look at this black kid doing something ordinary and decent!"

The true discrimation of low expectations

Close thread.

Because they were trying to save the guys life that was laying on his back hands up, by shooting him, from the toy truck that they already identified 30 seconds prior. This is why the shooting was in July 2016 but charges weren't pressed until April 2017.

I still say this is the #1 worst shoot we've seen in modern times.

It's pretty bad but the drunk guy crawling on his hands and knees sobbing and then getting lit up takes the cake for me.

Walter Scott shooting as well.

Everybody itt trying for an angle on this

Everybody itt coming off like a race hustler

True. There's a racial aspect in this. But over above all the biases is the bias of oppressive statism. Police today think they own you. They do not understand the Bill of Rights. The thin blue line makes them have an us Vs. them mentality. They are at war with the American people, of all races, but especially minorities.
Nah. You’re really paranoid, huh? Only a very small percentage of cops think like that.

Ever actually speak to a cop?

It's fucking yahoo lol. I have their page for my news during work.

They even give front page stories if a black boy holds a door for an elderly woman or walks her across the street. Like it's some amazing feat.

Yahoo Libs "hey everyone! Look at this black kid doing something ordinary and decent!"

The true discrimation of low expectations

It's narrative propaganda. Women like it, because they like lies.

There is no justification for it at all. The cops needs to be fired. I was referring to the fact of it not being a video showing a cop shoot someone just for talking shit.

Back