Cop Hating Liar Michael Bennett Compares Jerry Jones To A Slave Owner

Z7OpHky.jpg

This doesn't even relate at all to what I just posted. Nice troll attempt though. Just because someone isn't 100% on your "team" doesn't mean that you have to respond with irrelevant memes.

The NFL Players have a right to kneel during the national anthem just as much as their employers have the right to disprove of it.

Go a head and post some snarky picture if you want, but I'm not going to respond to you anymore. I'm not offended either, you're just too childish to discuss politics with

Last edited:
Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett compared Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones’s decision to sit players who do not stand for the national anthem to the Dred Scott Supreme Court decision.

“It reminded me of the Dred Scott case: You’re property, so you don’t have the ability to be a person first,” Bennett told reporters Wednesday. “I think that in this generation, I think that sends the wrong message to young kids and young people all across the world that your employer doesn’t see you as a human being, they see you as a piece of property, and if that’s the case, then I don’t get it. I just don’t get why you don’t see us as human beings first.”

Dred Scott v. Sandford invalidated the standing of any African American whose ancestors toiled as slaves in America to sue in federal court and maintained that the federal government possessed no power to regulate the spread of slavery in territories acquired after the ratification of the Constitution. Jones announced, “If we are disrespecting the flag, then we won’t play—period.”

Bennett’s remarks came during a discussion in which the outspoken player promised to not stand all season when the “Star Spangled Banner” plays and says no understanding between players and owners can occur until a team signs quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who launched the anthem protests during the 2016 preseason, to a contract.

https://247sports.com/Bolt/Michael-...o-sitting-during-the-national-anthe-109120873

Michael Bennett who is the face of the NFL Protest with Colin Kapernick gone last month lied about racial profiling and police brutality to play the victim card which the media has STILL yet to call him out on.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...aim-racism-when-cuffed-by-vegas-cops.3615447/
What an idiot. Nobody forces anyone to be in the NFL or to make millions of dollars....quick reminder...slaves were not millionaires.

He has free speech. What the fuck are you talking about? Maybe his boss doesn't want him to use his business to promote ignorant ideas that cost the business money?

If you start spouting off at work to make life hell for your boss, don't you think something would be done?

Does his boss want that?

Because last I heard the NFL owners couldnt come to an agreement on what they wanted.

He has free speech. What the fuck are you talking about? Maybe his boss doesn't want him to use his business to promote ignorant ideas that cost the business money?

If you start spouting off at work to make life hell for your boss, don't you think something would be done?

These ball players seem to forget that they work for the owners. Dont like it? Go play for another owner or go find another job.

Good. I hope this clown shines the spotlight on himself as much as possible, so his lies about his Las Vegas arrest can be further exposed.
That dumb shit lived in Texas so he knows were an 'at-will' state which means you can be fired for no reason at anytime. When bennett owns his own nfl team he can run it however he wants. Mikey and marty have been critical of dallas and the cowboys it seems.

Does his boss want that?

Because last I heard the NFL owners couldnt come to an agreement on what they wanted.

The bottom line is that it's up to the boss. A lot of people seem to be confusing "fired" with "arrested and imprisoned", when it comes to defending free speech. Especially in this case, where they they act like shutting the protests down would be a constitutional violation.

In the workplace, your speech is only as free as your boss allows it to be.

The bottom line is that it's up to the boss. A lot of people seem to be confusing "fired" with "arrested and imprisoned", when it comes to defending free speech. Especially in this case, where they they act like shutting the protests down would be a constitutional violation.

In the workplace, your speech is only as free as your boss allows it to be.

And yet employers have taken it beyond the workplace. People get fired for social media all the time.

The only reason the NFL hasn't done so is because the players are the product.

And yet employers have taken it beyond the workplace. People get fired for social media all the time.

Depends on what is in the company policy. Usually, you are a representative at all times. You can't be going to work in the day, and then put your name to some hateful shit online at night, and expect there to be no consequences if it gets out and makes the company look bad.

At the end of the day though, you're being fired, not arrested. You can spout Nazi shit, or whatever, all you want, as long as you don't break any laws. It won't save your job though. Free speech is hardly applicable to what employers choose to do with you.

What is the opposite of being a slave owner?

Jerry Jones over time has developed quite the reputation for being patient with troubled black athletes and giving them as many or more chances to get themselves together than anyone else in pro football (other than maybe the late Al Davis). Calling him a slave owner is asinine. So if Bennet's opinion of Jerry Jones were the opposite of thinking he is a slave owner, it would at least be a better opinion.

Yeah, Jerry Jones has done some questionable things through the years, but his track record with former and current players is pretty solid. When you look at all of his problem children through the years, they all have great things to say about him. Michael Irvin has talked many times about how the Jones family offered to help him in any way. Same with Dez, he's always been upfront about his personal struggles coming into the league on how the Jones family helped him get on track. There are some owners out there who just look at the bottom line only, and on the surface Jones appears to fit that description, but the truth is Jerry Jones is one of the better owners when talking about player treatment.

The world would be better off if we all followed Russel Wilson's example. But sadly the loudest people, the most influential people, are often the dumbest. Michael Bennett is a great example of that.

Russell Wilson and his family are a great example of what's right in America. I grew up 20 minutes away and went to a school in the same conference. He and his family have always set the bar on how to carry oneself on and off the field. His younger sister is the exact same way. Just graduated and is a big-time college point guard now. UVa desperately recruited her, trying to get some of that Wilson shine to rub off, but she chose another school. You nailed that one, Russell Wilson is a great human being.

It's amazing how offended people get over an athletes opinion.
What's even more amazing to me is how "offended"(oh my god, the horror) people get over ANYONE'S fucking opinion. Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one. Unless the person is my family, friends, wifey/lover/girlfriend or has some kind of power over me(cops, politicians, boss)that would affect me directly, I dont really give a flying fuck what anybody really thinks.

Talented player, probably the biggest baby in the league. Lost all credibility with the Vegas thing IMO.

Depends on what is in the company policy. Usually, you are a representative at all times. You can't be going to work in the day, and then put your name to some hateful shit online at night, and expect there to be no consequences if it gets out and makes the company look bad.

At the end of the day though, you're being fired, not arrested. You can spout Nazi shit, or whatever, all you want, as long as you don't break any laws. It won't save your job though. Free speech is hardly applicable to what employers choose to do with you.

Hmmm, that seems like a question of leverage.

In other words, if your talent gives you the leverage to say what you want, and get away with it, then I guess that is ok. Just as it is OK for a employer to control your speech, but not the government.

Because it isn't about right or wrong. It is about how it is right?

Because if it is about right and wrong, I think most people believe they have a right to say whatever they fuck they want when they aren't at work, and still have a job.

What an idiot. Nobody forces anyone to be in the NFL or to make millions of dollars....quick reminder...slaves were not millionaires.
Yeah, like you'd say that to the man's face. The black players got uppity and the white owners slammed them. I see no correlation to slavery.

Yeah, like you'd say that to the man's face. The black players got uppity and the white owners slammed them. I see no correlation to slavery.

Yea I agree a slave would be against someone's will.

Yea I agree a slave would be against someone's will.
When you say 'against someone's will' are you referencing testamentary documents? Or that the players, who put their heart into their work, should just find another job that will accept their kneeling?

Like I said, the boys got uppity and the racists tried to slap them down with all sorts of lies and fantasy workplace rules where The Man still lords.

When you say 'against someone's will' are you referencing testamentary documents? Or that the players, who put their heart into their work, should just find another job that will accept their kneeling?

Like I said, the boys got uppity and the racists tried to slap them down with all sorts of lies and fantasy workplace rules where The Man still lords.

Racist work rules ? how many jobs have you held ? Never mind trolls gonna troll... carry on dick

Because if it is about right and wrong, I think most people believe they have a right to say whatever they fuck they want when they aren't at work, and still have a job.

Within reason. It depends on the effect to the company. If someone's words are damaging the company's image, and thus their bottom line, it's perfectly reasonable to expect the company to take action to protect themselves.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Back