Cop Runs Towards Shooting

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This shows so much bravery. He takes off running towards the shooting without knowing shit other than its going down.

Turn up the Volume. all happens in the first 1min of video

Last edited:
Agreed that was very brave. Now contrast that with the cop who refused to go in and help those kids that were being shot at school.

What's also snazzy about this video:

Suspect followed orders. Suspect still alive. Amazing how that works.

That cop must have sea level Cain type cardio. He wasn't even really breathing hard or anything.

I forget what it was from (maybe JRE), but Tim Kennedy has a great quote about how he knew the SEALs were the shit when he and all his team were running towards the gunfire blasting heads.

I would have done the same thing because I'm a very brave man.

Half brave, half doing his job. Cool story though I guess.

I forget what it was from (maybe JRE), but Tim Kennedy has a great quote about how he knew the SEALs were the shit when he and all his team were running towards the gunfire blasting heads.

Wait what? Timmy was never a seal?

I would have at least hesitated. This dude went right into it.

Props.

This happens every day all around the world but you don't see the media telling these stories. I guess they get better "ratings" when they talk about cops killing people instead of saving them or risking their own lives which happens 10 fold in comparison.

Mang that cop is effing slow though. Every up and down of camera should have covered more ground. Its like he is not getting enough forward momentum.

How he know that is perp and not bystander trying to run away to safety?

This happens every day all around the world but you don't see the media telling these stories. I guess they get better "ratings" when they talk about cops killing people instead of saving them or risking their own lives which happens 10 fold in comparison.

But they do make a lot of TV shows about it though, police heroics that is.

Jesus Christ, are you all not aware there's thousands deployed overseas that do far more courageous shit on an hourly basis?

Come talk to me when that guy is carrying 130 pound rucksack at 12k feet elevation, a sixteen pound weapon, and gets paid about $15k a year... while dodging death several times a day.

But kudos for not killing the guy...

Baltimore is like Bagdad and shit, a shithole with morons all over the place and alot of guns, still the guy has some balls, perhaps not the best tactical approach in a shootout but the bravest

Run1.gif

Notice the civilians don't even flinch when the shots start ringing, if the cop hadn't taken off running they would still be there talking to him lol..

lol @ the couch potatoes going "wow that guys slow,wow the army guys are better,wow simpsons did it first,half his job meh"

can we not enjoy the video for what it was? A guy rushing headlong into danger.

Back