Cops arrest 2 black men for no reason in Starbucks

I'm not even sure many dudes are straight calling her a racist(maybe I'm wrong)

But I do think they are acting as if the posters who are not bashing her decision are somehow condoning kicking out folks based on their color.

I am just not ready to say she's racist, evil or even wrong without knowing what actually happened. If some posters in here think that makes me racist then so be it. I'd defend a female black owner/manager if she kicked out a couple of white dudes the same way

Now if video comes out that shows she called the police for no reason then I'll gladly say she was 100% wrong
eh, why would this be a national news story if it weren't about race?

You brought it up guy. Don't bring up shit like that if you're going to throw a tantrum when I respond to it.

Stop derailing.

Strawmanning again.

You never follow a linear argument because when you're obviously exposed you change the entire topic lol.

Then random people drop in that have no idea where your argument started and think you're actually in topic. Your not. Not even close.

Not many people believe that if they had been a couple of hipster white dudes that any of this would have happened .

Hipster white kids with rich parents are allowed to stay without buying anything. Homeless dudes and black guys are kicked out

Sounds like Starbucks is a racist company and also a class discriminating company

Time to boycott?

It's actually company policy in that area to not let non paying customers use the john
And no one is saying otherwise. So why the strawman?

No one insisted in trying to use the john or tried to do so when instructed otherwise. He went and sat with his friend while waiting for another.

eh, why would this be a national news story if it weren't about race?

Oh. I don't get why it is

But I'm not even sure the die hards insulting u have come out and said they think she is racist

Hipster white kids with rich parents are allowed to stay without buying anything. Homeless dudes and black guys are kicked out

Sounds like Starbucks is a racist company and also a class discriminating company

Time to boycott?
Nice dodge

And no one is saying otherwise. So why the strawman?

No one insisted in trying to use the john or tried to do so when instructed otherwise. He went and sat with his friend while waiting for another.

It SEEMS that's what started this. I'd like to know what happened right after.

Do u think she's a Racist Starbucks Manager? Or do you think something else happened here?

I'm not saying I agree with them, I've stated there is not enough info to make a definitive conclusion.

But concluding in racism is not the odd part, that's common, what's strange it's using this one incident to attack an entire franchise who happens to lean extremely left.

You must not have read my last 6 posts here. I'm not dodging anything
So you believe that if it had been a couple of white hipsters in the same situation the barista would have called the cops ?

Cause I highly doubt it.

I'm not saying I agree with them, I've stated there is not enough info to make a definitive conclusion.

But concluding in racism is not the odd part, that's common, what's strange it's using this one incident to attack an entire franchise who happens to lean extremely left.

I will not call this lady racist until I'm real damn sure she is. I think some posters think judging her like this is wrong

I'm still trying to figure out why college preppy hipsters are allowed to loiter while homeless folks are kicked out into the cold

So you believe that if it had been a couple of white hipsters in the same situation the barista would have called the cops ?

Cause I highly doubt it.

Not even CLOSE to what I posted. In fact, it's like the opposite

i don't like Starbucks coffee by the way

Last edited:
I will not call this lady racist until I'm real damn sure she is. I think some posters think judging her like this is wrong

I'm still trying to figure out why college preppy hipsters are allowed to loiter while homeless folks are kicked out into the cold

Yeah I hear ya, but a thread should be more than 50 pages of people arguing about a thought crime, but I'm just talking here, I'm not trying to be a thread Nazi, as you gentlemen were.

I kind of feel like this has been my point all along. The assumption of racism is flat out wrong. There's nothing that actually supports that here other than extreme societal conditioning.

I’ve been a victim of racism and have seen racism first hand. Racists and racism still exist today. My wife and I have been kicked out of a restaurant due to her breast feeding and when the cops showed up they said the manager had the right to ask us to leave. If we didn’t leave he would arrest us. We left and then complained up the chain...we were told by a district person that the manager was wrong and received a $100 gift card.

I see nothing wrong with what happened at this Starbucks other than 2 idiots not leaving when asked. I base my opinion on what I have read and the above video by the Philadelphia cop with 4 stars on his collar.

Last edited:
Yeah I hear ya, but a thread should be more than 50 pages of people arguing about a thought crime, but I'm just talking here, I'm not trying to be a thread Nazi, as you gentlemen were.

Oh. I didn't realize I was being a thread Nazi.

Does you accusing people of being thread nazis actually also make you a.....Thread Nazi

Oh. I didn't realize I was being a thread Nazi.

Does you accusing people of being thread nazis actually also make you a.....Thread Nazi

Something was lost in translation, I'm not putting you down, just drawing attention to the lack on content in this very long thread, and how that juxtaposition caught me eye.

Cause I highly doubt it.

eh, thats BS. I don't know about this exact place but white kids get kicked out of places literally all the time for a multitude of reasons.

Back