Cops arrest 2 black men for no reason in Starbucks

Ya I am done with you and your extreme hate and racism. There is no indication the guys were assholes or that they created a stink and in fact every witness who spoke about the incident in the store says otherwise. Starbucks has said the guys did not thing wrong and the police have apologized and said the guys did nothing wrong.

So you take and argue your cartoon fictional strawman battle against the demons you created elsewhere.

(inb4 Starbucks, the police and the witnesses are all wrong)

Yeah cause the BLACK police chief didn't make a video detailing how these two "well dressed well spoken individuals" refused to leave when asked 3 times and included some derogatory "you are a 40k a year cop" remarks before finally being arrested....

I know I know...the BLACK police chief is racist.

Okay so the guys were there for literally 2 minutes before the cops got called. One white female customer said she has been there for 4 hours before and was never asked to leave. If that’s not racism to y’all then no wonder they call this place sherfront.

Are you ABSOLUTELY sure about those details?

Okay so the guys were there for literally 2 minutes before the cops got called. One white female customer said she has been there for 4 hours before and was never asked to leave. If that’s not racism to y’all then no wonder they call this place sherfront.

Close but no cigar....it would only be a fair comparison if she was asked to leave and said no and the manager did not call the police...that might be considered discrimination but still wouldn’t be racism

And did that happen?
We don't know, what we do know is that she selectively enforces that alleged rule of you having to be a paying customer to remain seated in the establishment .

The unknown is whether she asked those men to leave because of their race or if there was a different reason for why she allowed some people to remain without ordering anything and why she asked them to leave.

We don't know, what we do know is that she selectively enforces that alleged rule of you having to be a paying customer to remain seated in the establishment .

The unknown is whether she asked those men to leave because of their race or if there was a different reason for why she allowed some people to remain without ordering anything and why she asked them to leave.

How do you know she selectively enforces that alleged rule?

I'm not "reposting an account". I'm posting tweets that I like.

psssst you have to have an account to tweet. Your attempt at arguing semantics is a failure, just like your original post.

Think it's time to agree to disagree, Imo.

Not trying to be a dick, just an objective observer noting that we don't have all the information available to make a definitive conclusion.

Some woman who may have discriminated against someone is fired. Okay. Now what? Case closed, if she wants to file a suit she can. That should be a wrap.

Supposedly her leaving was a mutual decision.

She knew she fucked up

Which is exactly what could be argued any black person being singled out to leave for doing something others are not being singled out to leave for, is.

You dragged Rosa into this and strengthened the argument against you with it.

You're miss my point completely and then thinking you have a "aha! Zing! I got you" moment, when you don't.

Then when I explain that your point is null, you don't listen. You're impossible.

The two black men don't have a "right to trespass". It's entirely plausible that they were asked to leave because:

A: they weren't buying any products.

B: they were demanding to use the toilet without buying any products.

C: they were being rude and confrontational.

There is no evidence to suggest that the women just "didn't like their skin colour". That's a conclusion that you and a lot of others jumped to. Because whenever a white person gets angry at a POC, it "must" be because of racism.

What "principle" are these two black men standing up for? The right to trespass? The right to be rude? The right to resist arrest?

Last edited:
Supposedly her leaving was a mutual decision.

She knew she fucked up

She probably has to leave and relocate somewhere secretly to protect her identity from BLM terrorists. But you seem ok with that.

Just like officer Wilson. Who, the evidence showed, also didn't do anything wrong.

How dare we ever uphold the law against black people?

Last edited:
You're miss my point completely and then thinking you have a "aha! Zing! I got you" moment, when you don't.

Then when I explain that your point is null, you don't listen. You're impossible.

The two black men don't have a "right to trespass". It's entirely plausible that they were asked to leave because:

A: they weren't buying any products.

B: they were demanding to use the toilet without buying any products.

C: they were being rude and confrontational.

There is no evidence to suggest that the women just "didn't like their skin colour". That's a conclusion that you and a lot of others jumped to. Because whenever a white person gets angry at a POC, it "must" be because of racism.

What "principle" are these two black men standing up for? The right to trespass? The right to be rude? The right to resist arrest?
You make a lot of shit up you cannot prove. That proves you know your position is weak without the added fake stuff.

Prove "they demanded to use the toilet" and that one did not just 'ask' and then take a seat with his friend to await the colleague when she told him they would have to buy something first?

Prove they were being "rude and confrontational" as that is the opposite of what every witness in the place said.

I am not going to bother with you if you are going to make up there positions to argue against.

They are no more trespassing than any other visitor to the establishment and the CEO made that clear so your position means nothing compared to his. The police apologized and made it clear they did nothing wrong so do you not care that not a single of your points is correct or provable?

You make a lot of shit up you cannot prove. That proves you know your position is weak without the added fake stuff.

Prove "they demanded to use the toilet" and that one did not just 'ask' and then take a seat with his friend to await the colleague when she told him they would have to buy something first?

Prove they were being "rude and confrontational" as that is the opposite of what every witness in the place said.

I am not going to bother with you if you are going to make up there positions to argue against.

They are no more trespassing than any other visitor to the establishment and the CEO made that clear so your position means nothing compared to his. The police apologized and made it clear they did nothing wrong so do you not care that not a single of your points is correct or provable?

100 percent agree with you. But good luck changing the bias of these sherfront posters. They are going to be seething when these two young males come out winning with a good chunk of money.

@2:00

The police chief said that the two men had an attitude and even took the piss out of the salaries of the police officers. I think it's fair to say that they weren't the most courteous of gentlemen.

Also this just happened:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-starbucks-bathroom-20180418-story.html?outputType=amp

Another Starbucks not following their own rules when your white but all of sudden they do if you are colored. Let’s see how these sherfront posters explain this.

"is it my skin colour??" waaaa waaaaah

No, asshole, it's your attitude and demeanor. If somone boisterously comes up to me call me racist, you bet I would ask them to leave, too.

That is not true

Well in this isntance the cops were called after the patrons refused to leave like the two assholes that they were.

And this is backed by the claim that the refused to leave when the cops asked three times and followed it up with snide commenta for the cops.

Because again...assholes.

Apparently the concept of obeying either the manager or the cops to form an official complaint later on was too mich for these two procks to comprehend.

Back