Cops arrest 2 black men for no reason in Starbucks

So basically you can't.

Gotch ya!

"an eyewitness said a manager escalated the situation by calling police instead of asking the men to buy something or leave."

Who? What was the eyewitness's name? Did they witness the entire encounter or just the tail end?

Here, I'll just write shit now too.

"A second eye witness saw the two gentlemen pull out their cocks and proceeded to reinact the fight scene between luke and vader in ROTJ..."

See how easy that shit is?
rofl.

It specifically stated the witness did not want to use her real name and identified herself as Lauren. With good reason given how people like you would attack her on social media for defending the black men.

Pathetic son.
"It did not have every angle from start to finish so the video does not count!"

"The witness could be made up!" Yeah the media outlet is going to chance printing libel without making sure it was a witness who viewed the entire thing.

Just fuck off son. The side of justice won here. Like it or not, Starbucks is admitting wrong. the police are admitting wrong. The world is on their side.

Go sit with the other sherfronters in your little group grinding your teeth and whine while the majority laugh at you since we are getting the results we want from this media show and you are outraged and can do nothing but bitch about it:)

rofl.

It specifically stated the witness did not want to use her real name and identified herself as Lauren. With good reason given how people like you would attack her on social media for defending the black men.

Pathetic son.
"It did not have every angle from start to finish so the video does not count!"

"The witness could be made up!" Yeah the media outlet is going to chance printing libel without making sure it was a witness who viewed the entire thing.

Just fuck off son. The side of justice won here. Like it or not, Starbucks is admitting wrong. the police are admitting wrong. The world is on their side.

Go sit with the other sherfronters in your little group grinding your teeth and whine while the majority laugh at you since we are getting the results we want from this media show and you are outraged and can do nothing but bitch about it:)

Bud, the only thing "won" here was social justice law that will forbid any white employee from having the authority to kick out any black patron. I mean that's if you ignore that suddenly, every employee and starbucks store needed to be shut down for a day and given...racial bias training. LOL.

This kind of stuff always has, and always will...blow up in your face.

It's just the way it works.

So I'll sit back. Enjoy the shit show with a smile on my face.

You should be above this stupid shit. These goofballs don't represent left-leaning ideology any more than a member of the KKK represents the right.
That character is most definitely not above anything, just more careful than certain “dumbass”-es.

Are you being intentionally obtuse in your deflections? Nobody said the cops never asked them to leave.

But EVERYBODY said the manager did not ask them to leave and simply called the cops on them so they were caught completely by surprise after she asked "can I get you started with water or something" and they replied they were merely waiting for a business associate. The complete video which I posted the only thing they said in relation to talking to the staff was "as we told her, we are meeting someone in 5 minutes for business".

Whose everyone, Lauren last name withheld?

I think that guy Yaffe (hardcore SJW who referred a civil attorney to them) is lying. He wouldn't comment when called about it. He also called them (they are from the inner city and he is from an affluent suburbs) "family friends" but they weren't FB friends of his (not at the time at least and he had like 1600 friends, almost every single one of them white)

DePino said she was told by Yaffe that the men were family friends of his and that they had been waiting to meet him about a real estate deal. Reached by phone, Yaffe declined to comment.

Attorney Lauren Wimmer, who agreed to represent the men pro bono after being contacted by Yaffe, said she was told at 12:30 a.m. Friday that the two were being released from custody. She declined to identify the men.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/s...-viral-video-investigation-race-20180414.html

The manager said she asked them to leave. Lauren and the others would have had to be paying attention the entire time - from the cashier to the table they sat at - to know that she didn't. She may have told them to leave if they weren't buying anything when they came to the register to ask for the key.

The 31-year-old asked the pair to leave after refusing to let them use the bathroom without buying anything, and called 911 when they stayed.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-called-police-two-black-men-trespassing.html

Were the witnesses really paying attention before the cops got there?

Anyways, saying Starbucks isn't defending themselves doesn't mean that the eye witnesses are right and the manager is lying. It's bad publicity for them, I'm sure they are dying to settle and move on with this.

have they gotten their $5million yet? Otherwise I am not buying coffee.

He is not very smart and he is not very honest, particularly when he knows he is losing an argument so I expect him to not understand what the quotation marks mean.

(Edit see)

Dude, putting quotes around something means you are saying that is EXACTLY what he said. You don't get to infer what you think he meant and then put quotes around it. That is downright lying.

Not necessarily. Quotation marks can mean other things.

I wasn't quoting him.

So telling it is when the left clings to this as the most racist event in the country to cash in for all they can. Got sick of getting caught spray painting swastikas on the walls?

Not necessarily. Quotation marks can mean other things.

I wasn't quoting him.
the way you used it there is only one assumption there and that is you are quoting him.

If you want to deny and be wrong I will start a trhead for english lit nuts and post the exchange and ask what should be assumed by the information int eh quotes and you will see how wrong you are.
If you happen to be confident you are not wrong lets sig and Av bet for a month.

the way you used it there is only one assumption there and that is you are quoting him.

If you want to deny and be wrong I will start a trhead for english lit nuts and post the exchange and ask what should be assumed by the information int eh quotes and you will see how wrong you are.
If you happen to be confident you are not wrong lets sig and Av bet for a month.

I didn't intend for it to be an exact quotation. That's the truth.

I think you are just using that as an excuse not to deal with the point. You just want to take the conversation off on a tangent.

Sure, I'm happy to do a sig bet.

after reading these 2 pages in here, i am now convinced that there is absolutely nothing that can happen that would convince people there is racism in the world. to deny that there was not some racism going on here is absurd. and those of you who know my posting history know i am the furthest thing from some sjw. but some things you just can't deny.
I agree with you.

I worked in a hotel in a bad part of town, and when black people came in, they'd watch them differently.
Black guy comes in and tries to get the free breakfast, they would always know and go "Are you a guest?"
But some white guy who wasn't a guest at the hotel, would always come in and they never notice until I said "You know he doesn't stay here right"

I agree with you.

I worked in a hotel in a bad part of town, and when black people came in, they'd watch them differently.
Black guy comes in and tries to get the free breakfast, they would always know and go "Are you a guest?"
But some white guy who wasn't a guest at the hotel, would always come in and they never notice until I said "You know he doesn't stay here right"

6.5% of the population is responsible for over 50% of violent crime.

Stop trying to make out as if white people are being "irrational" here.

If black men want to stop people from thinking they are criminals, then maybe they should stop committing so much crime.

Last edited:
6.5% of the population is responsible for over 50% of violent crime.

Stop trying to make out as if white people are being "irrational" here.

If black men want to stop people from thinking they are criminals, then maybe they should stop committing so much crime.
I don't just want violent crime.
I want all crime included because your "violent crime" doesnt work for having black people leave your store.
You're not in an alley way by yourself you pussy. You need something better than that.
But whats the numbers.
If we account $ into the equation...How much crime in revenue is attributed to white people compared to black people.
Bernie Madoff stole, what $65B.
That's one guy.
What about the rest

I don't just want violent crime.
I want all crime included because your "violent crime" doesnt work for having black people leave your store.
You're not in an alley way by yourself you pussy. You need something better than that.
But whats the numbers.
If we account $ into the equation...How much crime in revenue is attributed to white people compared to black people.
Bernie Madoff stole, what $65B.
That's one guy.
What about the rest

People care more about violent crime. Walking down the street and having the peace of mind not to get attacked or mugged or raped is priceless.

I don't give a flying f**k if some white/Jew/Asian is able to steal money with some white collar bullshit. It doesn't affect me.

But, if someone mugs me in the street, I care about that.

People care more about violent crime. Walking down the street and having the peace of mind not to get attacked or mugged or raped is priceless.

I don't give a flying f**k if some white/Jew/Asian is able to steal money with some white collar bullshit. It doesn't affect me.

But, if someone mugs me in the street, I care about that.
So someone mugging you for $38 in cash is more important than if someone went into your bank account or led you to believe in some bogus investment and took everything you have.
It's the same thing.

Regardless, still doesn't add up for someone waiting for another person at the Starbucks.
"Hey get out of here 6.5% of you commit 50% of the crime so go outside and wait."

And that stat is bullshit by the way.
I can give you stats of black people being disportionately pulled over.
You only catch what you go after, and white people have been hounding blacks for hundreds of years.

I like how you play it off as simply the White man just whistling down the street and then all of sudden here comes the Incredible Trayvon and his hammering fists.

So someone mugging you for $38 in cash is more important than if someone went into your bank account or led you to believe in some bogus investment and took everything you have.
It's the same thing.

Regardless, still doesn't add up for someone waiting for another person at the Starbucks.
"Hey get out of here 6.5% of you commit 50% of the crime so go outside and wait."

And that stat is bullshit by the way.
I can give you stats of black people being disportionately pulled over.
You only catch what you go after, and white people have been hounding blacks for hundreds of years.

I like how you play it off as simply the White man just whistling down the street and then all of sudden here comes the Incredible Trayvon and his hammering fists.

It's not bullshit.

I grew up in London, whenever me or one of my friends got mugged, had money stolen, it was either black men or gypsies. ALWAYS.

Black men commit way more violent crime than Asians/Whites.

People recognise patterns and know this.

Rather than black people think "hmm, maybe we should stop committing so much crime", they have the audacity to point the finger at white people and accuse them of having the problem. The fucking audacity.

Is it unfortunate for law-abiding black men? Sure it is, they haven't done anything wrong. But don't point the finger at white people for having perfectly RATIONAL concerns.

It's not bullshit.

I grew up in London, whenever me or one of my friends got mugged, had money stolen, it was either black men or gypsies. ALWAYS.

Black men commit way more violent crime than Asians/Whites.

People recognise patterns and know this.

Rather than black people think "hmm, maybe we should stop committing so much crime", they have the audacity to point the finger at white people and accuse them of having the problem. The fucking audacity.

Is it unfortunate for law-abiding black men? Sure it is, but don't point the finger at white people for having perfectly RATIONAL concerns.
This is America.
Our black guys would pummel your "black guys"

You can't even comment with stats from a country you're not even from you fuckin rube.
England has what 5m in the entire country? We have 320m. not even comparable.

You need to know the history over here before you start spouting rhetoric.
Blacks were lower than most ethnic groups in violent crime in the early 1900s.
You know who was responsible for a lot of it? Italians. Irish. Polish. Jews. English.
Take it back to the late 1800s and I would say a black man had every reason in those days to pick up a rifle and kill every white person he saw. Imagine that.
I mean, white people were enslaving them, hanging them, killing them, torturing them. Seems perfectly RATIONAL.

Would you say a black person would've been wrong in attacking white people, I mean you feel perfectly fine shunning them from places because a black person might rob you in the middle of a Starbucks

This is America.
Our black guys would pummel your "black guys"

You can't even comment with stats from a country you're not even from you fuckin rube.
England has what 5m in the entire country? We have 320m. not even comparable.

You need to know the history over here before you start spouting rhetoric.
Blacks were lower than most ethnic groups in violent crime in the early 1900s.
You know who was responsible for a lot of it? Italians. Irish. Polish. Jews. English.
Take it back to the late 1800s and I would say a black man had every reason in those days to pick up a rifle and kill every white person he saw. Imagine that.
I mean, white people were enslaving them, hanging them, killing them, torturing them. Seems perfectly RATIONAL.

Would you say a black person would've been wrong in attacking white people, I mean you feel perfectly fine shunning them from places because a black person might rob you in the middle of a Starbucks

Black crime in England is higher than for white/Asians, too. It's the same trend.

I'm not talking about the 1900s. I'm talking about today.

Yeah, it's history. The only experience that black people have of slavery is reading about it in a history textbook.

I'm Irish, my people were massacred, starved, killed and enslaved, too. But, I don't go around waving it in everyones' face everyday.

I try to treat people as individuals. But, yeah ... if I'm walking home at night and a black man is walking in my direction, you bet your ass my guard is going to up.

Back