Cops arrest 2 black men for no reason in Starbucks

Black crime in England is higher than for white/Asians, too. It's the same trend.

I'm not talking about the 1900s. I'm talking about today.

Yeah, it's history. The only experience that black people have of slavery is reading about it in a history textbook.

I'm Irish, my people were massacred, starved, killed and enslaved, too. But, I don't go around waving it in everyones' face everyday.

I try to treat people as individuals. But, yeah ... if I'm walking home at night and a black man is walking in my direction, you bet your ass my guard is going to up.
Irish people bitch all the time. What are you talking about.
But the Irish have a home called Ireland.
Black people dont have that, and you have to look at history to understand how black people got to where they are at. They didn't just wake up and start looting shit.

But I will say that black crime is decreasing every year. Crime in general is, with a few spikes here and there but to say blacks need to say ""hmm, maybe we should stop committing so much crime" as if blacks have meetings and discuss whether they will commit crimes today or not.

Irish people bitch all the time. What are you talking about.
But the Irish have a home called Ireland.
Black people dont have that, and you have to look at history to understand how black people got to where they are at. They didn't just wake up and start looting shit.

But I will say that black crime is decreasing every year. Crime in general is, with a few spikes here and there but to say blacks need to say ""hmm, maybe we should stop committing so much crime" as if blacks have meetings and discuss whether they will commit crimes today or not.

lol, black people don't have a home? They have the biggest home on the planet.

What I'm saying is, don't point the finger at white people for having a perfectly RATIONAL fear or concern of black men. They commit FAR more crime than ANY OTHER demographic. Anyone with any common f**king sense can see that.

If you don't like that fact, then point the finger at black men. Not white people.

You act as if "White people are the problem" for having a fear of black crime. And we are somehow being "irrational". Get real.

lol @ this thread, 88 pages because 2 guys:

Went to Starbucks and refused to buy anything and then refused to leave. Then when the police were called, accused the shop manager of being racist.

f**king eh.

Goonhead is a prime example of racist dipshits and how they gas themselves up on their own shit.

"Black people commit so much crime and should get together to agree to commit less"

Even if you ignore that a small proportion of black people are committing crimes, all black people aren't the same, you're using racist generalizations to uphold a faulty conclusion, and that crime is steadily going down, you have to be some kind of dipshit to think that his BS is even remotely palatable.

lol, black people don't have a home? They have the biggest home on the planet.

What I'm saying is, don't point the finger at white people for having a perfectly RATIONAL fear or concern of black men. They commit FAR more crime than ANY OTHER demographic. Anyone with any common f**king sense can see that.

If you don't like that fact, then point the finger at black men. Not white people.

You act as if "White people are the problem" for having a fear of black crime. And we are somehow being "irrational". Get real.
Black people don't have the ancestral connection to Africa due to geography.
White people aren't the problem and can fear black people.
But if Neil Degrass Tyson walks by are you gonna panic?

White guy shaved head with tats walked by me yesterday.
Looked like a menacing character. I said How's it going as I went down the stairs he smiled and said Oh it's going great.
Sometimes that's all it takes

Goonhead is a prime example of racist dipshits and how they gas themselves up on their own shit.

"Black people commit so much crime and should get together to agree to commit less"

Even if you ignore that a small proportion of black people are committing crimes, all black people aren't the same, you're using racist generalizations to uphold a faulty conclusion, and that crime is steadily going down, you have to be some kind of dipshit to think that his BS is even remotely palatable.

It's racist to make generalizations...

White people are privileged

Duuuuuh

Is it really a generalization when it is a statistical fact that you are many times more likely to be mugged by a black than an Asian/white?

No its not. You are applying a brood brush and do not understand the Starbucks model.

As I said upthread. Go to any big city like New York or Toronto or San Fran or Vancouver and you will see all sorts of people who use Starbucks and other coffee shops as their away office for meetings. I've had points in my career where I might have 3 meetings in one day in various coffee shops and by the 2nd or third I might be coffee and snacked out. But Starbucks knows that just because I might not want something does not mean the people I am with don't want something. And they also know that as you sit their meeting over time you may change your mind and want something. For stores like that is all about average purchases per hour of time spent which they would track to the tee. They would know that if they get a group of 2, 3 or 4 or more meeting in a Starbucks for X hours they will end up with Y purchases from that group. No not necessarily from every single individual. And they would know that to kick out the individuals that do not purchase would lose them the entire group.

it is a different business model that many cafe's are adopting. There is a coffee shop owned and twinned with a restaurant here in Edmonton (Lock Stock Coffee and Red Star Restaurant) where the owner decided to open up the entire restaurant seating for coffee drinkers to lounge in all day until they shut down and got ready for the restaurant opening. The coffee shop would otherwise just be walk in and out service with only about 8 seats but now there are about 80 seats. People take their lap top and camp out all day and it is always full there and no staff ever even ask you if you are going to buy anything. BUt you better believe people hanging out there all day results in many repeat sales to the same customers, even if some buy nothing.

I live in Toronto, I know people use Starbucks as a drop in centre. It's still trashy imo and that's why I barely go there anymore.

Listened to Ben Shapiro's take on this, and I'm not at all convinced this was at all racially motivated.

The girl who called the cops is a SJW lefty, isn't she?

89 pages talking about these realestate moguls. What the hell?

I can't believe there isnt a thread on this, but I looked. If I missed it, feel free to delete.

This is pretty insane right here. And also the reason why blacks worried about racism shouldnt turn EVERYTHING into a racial issue. This here is obviously racism at work and there is nothing that can defend this unless there is a lot missing to the story. But considering other patrons came to their aid, it seems not likely. Stick to cases like that, and most rational people will have your back.

So these dudes got the cops called on them because they had not ordered anything, and got arrested for it. They said they hadnt ordered because they were waiting for a friend (who showed up while the police were there). And correct me if I am wrong, but Starbucks basically encourages people to come hang out there, ordering or not. People go and sit there all day working on their laptops.

The manager who called the cops needs to be fired. And the guys need a nice 5 figure settlement out of this. These are the causes we should get behind, not some dumb as criminal who may or may not have been shot one extra time

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-are-on-the-defensive/?utm_term=.2b3b14eddbcf

1. Starbucks shouldn't be forced by the government to serve people.
2. Starbucks can tell people to leave if they want, since it is their business.
3. Here's the 911 call: Notice how the manager stated to the 911 operator that the men refused to purchase anything and refused to leave?

This had nothing to do with race, but liberals and their politicians use identity politics as fuel for votes.

Pretty sure most businesses don't tolerate loiterers.

Black or white.

they brought their own drinks to a place that sells drinks.

they should have bought something when asked

I hate cheap ass people
CEZ4qhHUkAAY86m.jpg

so what do you guys think about the settlement? $1 each for the men and $200k for youth programs

Back