Cops episode just illustrated alot of what's wrong with policing in the US

gK67f0.gif

I loved Bad Boys growing up...

Not very scientific I know but a great example none the less.

There was an old episode on spike

And for the record I'm not a cop hater but I have a serious problem with the way policing has evolved.

uh..

Alot of the cops on COPS act like straight up dicks. Can wait to stand on someones head. Some are very cool, but some of these cops are dick faces.

Not very scientific I know but a great example none the less.

There was an old episode on spike...I turned it on to see 2 police cars in pursuit of a gray corvette. They put on their lights and sirens and the vette continued for a mile then pulled over... the sole occupant had his hands up visibly through the t-tops.

Both cops are standing guns drawn and directing the guy to keep his hands up and walk back to them...He was complying but facing them. They tell him to turn around again and when he does one cop does a jumping headlock, driving his face into the ground. Mind you the guy was obviously intoxicated but not the least bit aggressive. He was wearing a tank top and shorts so it was clear he wasn't armed.

They both pounce on him and cuff him then stand him up and his mouth is all busted up and he's confused. At this point the cops are grilling him and the guy is answering everything with "yes sir".
The guy spits some blood out on the ground... cop screams "YOU ASK PERMISSION IF YOU WANNA SPIT YOU GOT ME!!!!"

Then it cuts to the end of the arrest. The cock sucking cop asks in a snark tone. ..."hey is that vette paid off pal?"
"Yes it's paid off"guy answers.
"Well thanks you just donated it to our department".

It was pretty disgusting to watch. The takedown was totally unnecessary and excessive. Didn't take the suspects health into consideration at all.

Second... the cops interrogating him while he was under obvious duress and I believe not read his rights.

Third the way the cops talked to a guy that was being totally compliant and polite. They took his crimes personal and got belligerent. Demonstrated their attitude that they are the over lords when in reality they are supposed to protect and serve.

And worst of all the gloating about the most unconstitutional and corrupt law of all, asset forfeiture.

And for the record I'm not a cop hater but I have a serious problem with the way policing has evolved.
I give no shits for the health and well being of Drunk drivers. Also, just because one is wearing shorts and a tank top does not mean they are unarmed. There are numerous types of hand guns that are very small and can fit inside the smallest of spaces and pockets.. P3AT comes to mind.

I give no shits for the health and well being of Drunk drivers. Also, just because one is wearing shorts and a tank top does not mean they are unarmed. There are numerous types of hand guns that are very small and can fit inside the smallest of spaces and pockets.. P3AT comes to mind.
yup, gang bangers don't usually carry full size firearms. they usually carry pocket guns for easy concealment

some of the firearms my agency removed off gang bangers. these guns are tiny but they still can kill you

this gun was found in the subject's from pocket
0LP9rOV.png

this gun was found in the subject's ankle covered by his sock
13lDj5O.png

Last edited:
yup, gang bangers don't usually carry full size firearms. they usually carry pocket guns for easy concealment

some of the firearms my agency removed off gang bangers. these guns are tiny but they still can kill you

this gun was found in the subject's from pocket
0LP9rOV.png

this gun was found in the subject's ankle covered by his sock
13lDj5O.png
We found a Blood Gang member with a Raven 25 auto a while ago. Tiny lil bad guy gun.

Back