Crime Cops rough up a couple girls

you could look the story up. but you're not gonna.

I'll actually wait for the results of the investigation but you go ahead with basing on how you feel.

If the cops fucked up then punish them but first you need the facts and not just what one side says.

Anyone got a link to their gofundme? My heart aches for all parties involved.

My reaction was a little different. My schlong ached to give it to these two chicks... I love hearing distress in their voice while I am going at it..

Wait wat..?

I'll actually wait for the results of the investigation but you go ahead with basing on how you feel.

If the cops fucked up then punish them but first you need the facts and not just what one side says.
<{outtahere}>

did you really hope the feelings comment would work? pathetic.

video. girls didn't break law. girls were never taken into custody.

take the L with some dignity.

My reaction was a little different. My schlong ached to give it to these two chicks... I love hearing distress in their voice while I am going at it..

Wait wat..?
<6>

<{outtahere}>

did you really hope the feelings comment would work? pathetic.

video. girls didn't break law. girls were never taken into custody.

take the L with some dignity.

My first post stated if they cops fucked up then they should be held accountable .

Along with I wanted more information.

It is quite possible to detain people without arresting them.

They had drugs and a gun so the cops could detain all of them until they sorted it out.

So the male could have finally admitted the gun was his or/and the drugs were his and they let the girls go.

If the cops didn't follow policy or the law they should be held accountable.

You want to make a judgement on little information as you normally do.

My first post stated if they cops fucked up then they should be held accountable .

Along with I wanted more information.

did you end up looking for more information? you didn't.

It is quite possible to detain people without arresting them.

They had drugs and a gun so the cops could detain all of them until they sorted it out.

So the male could have finally admitted the gun was his or/and the drugs were his and they let the girls go.

detained =/= wrestling to the ground and cuffing suspect who aren't attempting to leave. or anything else illegal.

If the cops didn't follow policy or the law they should be held accountable.

You want to make a judgement on little information as you normally do

nah, i always read. as normal for you on the other hand, you don't have the integrity to walk back any of your points regardless of the amount of evidence against them.

L

bye.

and of course

mh4ztl.jpg

I really dont understand officers losing their shit about getting filmed...

I really dont understand officers losing their shit about getting filmed...
I got told by a use of force instructor years ago, always conduct yourself as though you are being filmed. And that was before the proliferation of the cellphone camera.

Misleading thread title. The girl recording needed to be roughed upnsignificantly more than that. What an annoying bitch.

Amen.

There's no such thing as someone being a victim of an unlawful arrest and resisting it?

Don't resist arrest. How hard is that to understand?? If you are innocent or issue clarified and you are calm the problem is solved. People are so dumb.

@nhbbear and @Protectandserve will hopefully vouch for me as a selective hater. :cool:

Yeah, I concur. Hell, I am a selective hater anymore. Some of the things I see law enforcement officers do still amazes me. The fearless self sacrifice of some brothers in blue and red make without a second thought, will never cease to impress me.

Then there is the flip side to that coin. The assholes with a giant chip on their shoulder that is seemingly filled with some serious stupidity and just mean spirit. They also never cease to amaze me. I can look at s shooting, good or bad, and j can put myself in that shituation and think through it, but i just cant put myself in some of these situations where the cop is just being an abusive asshole.

Yeah, i get emotional on some calls; and i see other officers doing the same, but that is when the brotherhood part takes over. I don’t mean “cover each other’s asses” but if I see an officer losing his temper, I step in and calm shit down. I have always been pretty cool and calm when dealing with difficult situations where people are being assholes.

Likewise, I have had other officers step in and handle things when I have an issue. Anytime I think of an example of this, I remember other officers protecting me from going to a dead baby call where a woman had a miscarriage on the street. My oldest son was just born, and we have had a few miscarriages, and the other officers knew I would have a lot of trouble with that, as it was, just knowing what had happened ducked with me quite a bit.

Just today, I attended a “handling the media” training session with a very experienced journalist who has been training Leo’s for 20 years after being a tv anchor in Chicago for 25 years. He discussed examples of good handling by officers during a critical incident, and examples of a piss poor job dealing with the press and inquires for info. Obviously, there were plenty of times that i was so pissed off snd dismayed by the actions of the officers. An example of the right way to handle a critical incident was the newtown massacre where the public information officer provided the press with updated info while making them understand that they were not to bother the families, which they respected because how well he handled the press. They also provided every family with their personal state patrol to get anything they needed-from groceries to picking up family members at the airport, and it was an example of a very good job during s very difficult situation. Then there was the Laquan McDonald shooting in Chicago, where they waited over 400 days to handle the situation, other than declaring that the obviously bad shoot was “justified” and doing everything possible to try and drag it out and cover it up. Also the Ferguson incident where the P.D. waited 20 hours before speaking to the press while Twitter and other social media ran rampant with false information making the situation into a powder keg.

Ok, done ranting.

Don't resist arrest. How hard is that to understand?? If you are innocent or issue clarified and you are calm the problem is solved. People are so dumb.

Like I asked another guy on here. You can see no reason or scenario that you would resist and it would be lawful, ethical, and prudent? The zero questions ask response is always submission and compliance?

Last edited:
Yeah, I concur. Hell, I am a selective hater anymore. Some of the things I see law enforcement officers do still amazes me. The fearless self sacrifice of some brothers in blue and red make without a second thought, will never cease to impress me.

Then there is the flip side to that coin. The assholes with a giant chip on their shoulder that is seemingly filled with some serious stupidity and just mean spirit. They also never cease to amaze me. I can look at s shooting, good or bad, and j can put myself in that shituation and think through it, but i just cant put myself in some of these situations where the cop is just being an abusive asshole.

Yeah, i get emotional on some calls; and i see other officers doing the same, but that is when the brotherhood part takes over. I don’t mean “cover each other’s asses” but if I see an officer losing his temper, I step in and calm shit down. I have always been pretty cool and calm when dealing with difficult situations where people are being assholes.

Likewise, I have had other officers step in and handle things when I have an issue. Anytime I think of an example of this, I remember other officers protecting me from going to a dead baby call where a woman had a miscarriage on the street. My oldest son was just born, and we have had a few miscarriages, and the other officers knew I would have a lot of trouble with that, as it was, just knowing what had happened ducked with me quite a bit.

Just today, I attended a “handling the media” training session with a very experienced journalist who has been training Leo’s for 20 years after being a tv anchor in Chicago for 25 years. He discussed examples of good handling by officers during a critical incident, and examples of a piss poor job dealing with the press and inquires for info. Obviously, there were plenty of times that i was so pissed off snd dismayed by the actions of the officers. An example of the right way to handle a critical incident was the newtown massacre where the public information officer provided the press with updated info while making them understand that they were not to bother the families, which they respected because how well he handled the press. They also provided every family with their personal state patrol to get anything they needed-from groceries to picking up family members at the airport, and it was an example of a very good job during s very difficult situation. Then there was the Laquan McDonald shooting in Chicago, where they waited over 400 days to handle the situation, other than declaring that the obviously bad shoot was “justified” and doing everything possible to try and drag it out and cover it up. Also the Ferguson incident where the P.D. waited 20 hours before speaking to the press while Twitter and other social media ran rampant with false information making the situation into a powder keg.

Ok, done ranting.

These posts, like usual, are top tier.

Back