Crime Cops rough up a couple girls

Great post. If you want to do a sticky-thread related to police work where there's to be no insults and off-topic derails then let me know. Your professional expertise combined with your honesty and intellect is a real asset to this board.

So when pigs break it and they're at a force disadvantage then too bad so sad.
Look up his old tales from the streets posts in the OT. They are what turned me into an OT regular. Phenomenal stuff.

Edit: Found it.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a-bears-eye-view-visions-from-the-streets-volume-1.2496657/

I said it in there and I mean it @nhbbear needs to write a book.

Look up his old tales from the streets posts on the OT. They are what turned me into an OT regular. Phenomenal stuff.

I've read 'em. Dude's always been one of my favorite posters around here and those stories showcase why. Also why I know he's the perfect guy to put together a thread on what the pigs law enforcement knows that we all don't, but think we do. :)

Weak takedown. No amplitude. And took a second person to get a submission.

Fucking whitebelt level grappling skills.

Hey! I'm a White Belt and I fucking resemble your remarks!:D

I feel like this should be a lesson for everybody:

Rotate your phone to horizontal when taking a video.​
Or maybe the smarty pants at youtube could figure out how to display it in portrait mode? Since it doesn't look like smart phones are going away anytime soon and they do make them after all...

I wasn't deflecting, I just missed the reason. I suspect the police were just doing their jobs and these kids were being idiots.

I don't know what the girl in the video did. It seems clear that the girl taking the video was, at that very moment, not doing anything to warrant being tackled. The cop said he was confiscating the phone for evidence. He going to get screwed on that one. It is legal to video cops and unless she was a suspect 100% illegal to confiscate that phone.

Last edited:
That was the smallest cop Ive ever seen....he probably HAS to practice on women..

Sweet! And those cop stories of yours are a great read. If anyone can combine shits and grins with educational I bet it's you. Maybe a focus on misconceptions of the job? Perhaps even a joint effort with some of the other LEO's on the board? That would throw some weight behind it.

Would consider it.

Back