Corey Feldman's 1993 audio files naming alleged sexual predators found by County Sheriff

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
He has been saying that he reported this to the cops back then and they did nothing. Disgusting! Cops covering for rich pedophiles. I wonder if this tape sees the light of day.

"In a container which included the original reports from the investigation, the Sheriff’s Office located some detective working copies of audio recordings made during the investigation. A copy of Mr. Feldman’s interview was located"

- Kelly Hoover, SBCSO Public Information Officer

The Los Angeles Police Department said there is no statement at time.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-by-santa-barbara-county-sheriffs-office.html

Does this mean he can't make millions now's...?

200.webp

All pedos should be killed in the most violent and public fashions imaginable.

What is it with you people joking about kids who get raped? Seriously.

I'm very proud of Corey. Nobody batted an eyelash when he first started talking and his best friend is dead as a fallout from this kind of thing.

I have been a big Feldman fan for a long time. always got a special place in my heart for that guy because my childhood was watching his biggest films. The guy was in classic flicks that I watched over and over growing up and still love to this day and own on DVD/Blu-Ray.....Unreal how people always turned their back on all of his claims. WAR Feldman also fuck the people making wise cracks.

So the LAPD is corrupt and actively covers for child molesters. Just a few bad apples?

Hahaha oh man I have gotten that a few times but come on....the burbs, lost boys, goonies, stand by me, gremlins, dream a Little dream, bordello of blood, Friday the 13th part 4, license to drive ....Feldman RULES

All pedos should be killed in the most violent and public fashions imaginable.

You Sir, are BARBARIC!! It is perfectly well and good enough to send them to prison, where they can jump of any number of precipice face first to a concrete floor. Then we dont have to see it. Dont be so uncivilized!!
tumblr_lncvbshoHI1qinfbmo1_400.gif

Back