Corey Feldman's 1993 audio files naming alleged sexual predators found by County Sheriff

I think he said they weren't huge hollywood names now.
But would be nice to see some justice.

Think about how many other kids they probably got or could get their hands on.

All pedos should be killed in the most violent and public fashions imaginable.

There is a push to legitimize it.

In reality these adults are raping children, but child rapist sounds so harsh.

Pedophilia is more nice and sounds like more of a disease.

Stop calling them pedophiles and use the term child rapist

I have been a big Feldman fan for a long time. always got a special place in my heart for that guy because my childhood was watching his biggest films. The guy was in classic flicks that I watched over and over growing up and still love to this day and own on DVD/Blu-Ray.....Unreal how people always turned their back on all of his claims. WAR Feldman also fuck the people making wise cracks.

Like storming the beach at Normandy. TTTTRRRRRRRR!!!

Hahaha oh man I have gotten that a few times but come on....the burbs, lost boys, goonies, stand by me, gremlins, dream a Little dream, bordello of blood, Friday the 13th part 4, license to drive ....Feldman RULES
Just messing with you. Corey II was a legit part of the pop culture landscape, even if he is a crazy fucker & child star cautionary tale.

Just messing with you. Corey II was a legit part of the pop culture landscape, even if he is a crazy fucker & child star cautionary tale.
I admire Corey a lot to be honest look what him and Haim went through...it ultimately killed Haim. However Feldman conquered heroin addiction, never gave up on acting/singing/ and has been working in the industry for 4 decades. Always blowing the whistle on the dark side of Hollywood pedophilia and always getting shot down but still pressing on always fighting back. Corey proved to be a very resilient strong minded guy. I admire that shit. He's the man, a lot of people like Haim for example would of died from it all whether it be suicide or overdose. But Feldman keeps on.

What is it with you people joking about kids who get raped? Seriously.

Dude's basically a pimp now and when he did interviews about the shit that happened he never really gave names or detail - it seemed like he was on drugs and was just trying to get his name out again.

Basically he's not the most sympathetic victim.

At this point I'm waiting for the allegations against Corey to start surfacing.

It had been fun to goof on Feldman, but now a days I feel really bad for him. Dude is messed up because of abuse from other people, and he was a victim who was swept under the rug.

Pretty sad.

This hero was in the Burbs, and killed Jason Voorhees ffs

have some damn respect

seriously tho, feel really bad for Feldman and other child actors that were drawn into this.

Lol the Burbs is such a good flick. RIP Rick Ducommun he was great as Art, always cracks me. Rick was a great talent he wasn't able to shine as brightly as he could have the right roles weren't brought his way unfortunately.

As said in the other thread, feldman better speak up soon before he loses the spotlight.

I'll pray... I never have to call him.

In the first two minutes Feldman tells Lauer about this very meeting with the police. The investigation was about Michael Jackson who he says was his friend and "wasn't a pedophile, I know the difference because I've bin molested."
Interesting that because Jackson was more than a bit odd it's easy to believe these allegations when the respectable looking people were the real culprits.
Because Jackson and Feldman come across a bit strange its easy for the general public to not think through what actually was and is going on.

It had been fun to goof on Feldman, but now a days I feel really bad for him. Dude is messed up because of abuse from other people, and he was a victim who was swept under the rug.

Pretty sad.

Yup, there are some people that love to pile on people that have gone through difficult stuff because it left them a bit odd. Hopefully those scum type of people will take a hard look at themselves and realize what kind of piece of crap they are and make a genuine effort to change.
Rarely happens though, they usually move on to their next victim and condescending way of life that just happens to include how they communicate.

Why would anybody molest him? He's gross.

He was good looking when it was younger. It's like reverse ugly-ducking syndrome. Lots of good looking child actors turn into ugly adults. Look at macaulay culkin and hayley joel osmond.

Like storming the beach at Normandy. TTTTRRRRRRRR!!!

Is TTTTRRRRRR the machine gun noise?

wpid-data-laughs-o.gif

html5

Hmm WR right wingers making jokes about child rape. I wonder if it got something to do with a certain man latest allegations. Disgusting!

Well, he claimed to have named names and there is a record. One point for Feldman.

Back