Corey Feldman's 1993 audio files naming alleged sexual predators found by County Sheriff

Is TTTTRRRRRR the machine gun noise?

wpid-data-laughs-o.gif

html5

Dude's basically a pimp now and when he did interviews about the shit that happened he never really gave names or detail - it seemed like he was on drugs and was just trying to get his name out again.

Basically he's not the most sympathetic victim.

Kids who are serially victimized are often given drugs by the perpetrators. They become hooked, which facilitates the willingness to accept abuse, and also makes it very convenient as a defense should the pedophile ever be brought to court - 'who's going to believe him? He's a drug addict loser who is fucked in the head!' . The question is, how did he get that way?

Kids who are serially victimized are often given drugs by the perpetrators. They become hooked, which facilitates the willingness to accept abuse, and also makes it very convenient as a defense should the pedophile ever be brought to court - 'who's going to believe him? He's a drug addict loser who is fucked in the head!' . The question is, how did he get that way?

I get it, but he still didn't come off as all that credible at the time.

He was good looking when it was younger. It's like reverse ugly-ducking syndrome. Lots of good looking child actors turn into ugly adults. Look at macaulay culkin and hayley joel osmond.
this is a really weird thing to say in threads about pedophilia. especially about someone who was molested.

I get it, but he still didn't come off as all that credible at the time.

Not too sure why someone would subject themselves to humiliation, ridicule, lawsuits, and potentially being blackballed to try and 'revive their career'.

Not too sure why someone would subject themselves to humiliation, ridicule, lawsuits, and potentially being blackballed to try and 'revive their career'.

because he never actually mention any names in interviews. And he never claimed; that I recall, that he was actually molested

Knowing whats available now would you still feel the same way watching that same interview?

No, but that's hindsight and dude's still not sympathetic - he went from being used to using others.

So the LAPD is corrupt and actively covers for child molesters. Just a few bad apples?
It's the Santa Barbara Sherriff's office.

Jesus, you liberals are lazy when it comes to excoriating the police. It's almost like there's a confirmation bias. I look forward to learning more about the contents of the tape. I sincerely believe there's a chance he says, "I can name six accusers right now," before naming just one.

Back