Cormier has accepted a high school wrestling head coach job

fight fans and historians are going to miss this guy. he will be mentioned in p4p and GOAT conversations forever.

there will be endless what ifs that favor him

what if Jones was clean

what if he stayed at heavy weight

what if he started his career earlier

this guy is a living legend.

at least dc will be around ufc with all the great tv work he be doing.

Imagine being a high school wrestler and having Daniel fucking Cormier as your coach.

I hope those kids realize how lucky they are.

Something about DC rubs some <Fedor23>people the wrong way...maybe it's him trying to be funny too much when he isn't all that funny.
Kevin Lee also is not funny, but there was a whole thread devoted to how hilarious he is the other day

Bet those kids didn't even want him as a coach. First choice was Jon Jones.

giphy.gif

DC's been there before.

DC is the perfect example of being able to eat what you want, stay Natty and still win belts and kick ass!

He fights close to his natural weight which is healthy.
No need to look like death walking to win 2 belts.

DC has been through so much shit in his life that never gets brought up. After everything he's been through and all he has accomplished he will most definitely be missed in the MMA community.

This is very true, this is exactly why my hopes are that he goes in the there and puts on an epic clinic and win that HW title before hes done for good.

unfortunately i doubt it. the fans don't even like him now. they boo him all the time even after he smashes people like Rumble.

now a days, people like brash arrogant fighters like Conor and Jones.
<DCWhoa>
<JonesLaugh>{<Mcgoat}

DC is the perfect example of being able to eat what you want, stay Natty and still win belts and kick ass!

He fights close to his natural weight which is healthy.
No need to look like death walking to win 2 belts.

Could absolutely be at least a bit leaner if he chose to. Not nearly Big country or Hunto level, but could be leaner.

Wow, you are cool. You made a post and that makes you cool. you are soooooooooo cute, you loser

Aside from towelgate, you can't really hate the guy. He has literally ducked no one. If Jones makes it back before DC retires, I think DC gives him a 3rd fight. Fought Rumble the 2nd time when everyone thought Rumble had become the unstoppable knockout machine. He's going back up to fight one of the better heavyweights we have seen in a long time.

You have to respect someone like that, even if you don't like them. He truly is a rare breed.

Cant Believe how many haters are on this post lol. Jon is a future hall of famer and so is DC. They both do shady shit lol . I like how everyone fogot the WHOLE TOWEL gate Debacle. If the ufc was run correctly he wouldnt even be champion when jon popped for roids cause he didnt even make weight. At that moment i realized that we dont know who DC is. He never Apologized and always denied it.....an Olympic wrestler had never seen that? cmon.....on top of that i forget which match he had REALLY high Testosterone but he def isnt all natural. EVERYONE does it. Truth hurts. Regardless they both deserve respect.

DC seems like someone you’d call Coach even if you didn’t play sports

Bet those kids didn't even want him as a coach. First choice was Jon Jones.
They get DC as their wrestling coach, and Jones having to give them court-ordered speeches about his coke habit.

Back