Cormier has accepted a high school wrestling head coach job

unfortunately i doubt it. the fans don't even like him now. they boo him all the time even after he smashes people like Rumble.

now a days, people like brash arrogant fighters like Conor and Jones.
Unfortunately very true.

Those kids are getting some elite advice. Lucky.

Well, he only has one fight left, he's going to need something to do to pass the time.

Some ppl don't like his cornballness.

We can't all be alpha male sherdoggers

dc is all class no matter jon jones blind followers call him.

do you think jon jones would be doing that. that a huge nope.

Of course he would.
Jones is a generous, compassionate, mature, Christian man.

M1GumhZ.gif

So glad that DC has something lined up after Stipe knocks him out.

Wow, you are cool. You made a post and that makes you cool. you are soooooooooo cute, you loser
The sexual frustration you endure everyday must be absolutely suffocating. I’m sorry for that, but needlessly lashing out at others won’t release that pressure.

Good for him. Doing it strictly for the love. Much respect for that.

Imagine being a high school wrestler and having Daniel fucking Cormier as your coach.

I hope those kids realize how lucky they are.

I don't have a point just noting that most good young wrestlers go to a few weeks of wrestling camp in the summer and those are generally loaded with national champion coaches,olympic medalists etc. So the young wrestlers with good potential usually see high level coaching while growing up (if it can be afforded) but obviously that doesn't compare to an entire season with a good coach.I had to work on farms all summer to go starting at 11.

Fuck I wish DC was my wrestling coach when I was a kid.

Time to volunteer as an assistant coach now to get to hang out with DC all season.

unfortunately i doubt it. the fans don't even like him now. they boo him all the time even after he smashes people like Rumble.

now a days, people like brash arrogant fighters like Conor and Jones.
Not entirely true. I used to dislike him. But he won me over.

It's really not his fault that jones keep fucking up.

I also think he won many people over. Even jones fans

Good for him. Doing it strictly for the love. Much respect for that.

Not strictly for love. It is a bit self serving. He said he is doing it so he can vicariously live his wrestling career through his son. I really hope someone takes DC aside and tells him it is a potential insurance nightmare if he thinks he can bring his kid into a HS wrestling room. If there is anyone on the faculty there with balls they will put a stop to that right away. The school can't have that exposure.

Once that is stopped I wonder how long it will be before previous engagements like FOX commentary will have him retire from that position?

Then once his kid is of HS age I could see him taking on the job again, to give favoritisim to his kid and try to push him to the HS, college, and Olympic career accomplishemnts DC wished he had.

I feel sorry for that kid. Todd Marinovich anyone?

DC is a great guy, seems very honest and genuine, the type of person you could trust with your life, now compared to Jon Jones, you couldn't trust that guy with $10 bucks nor a quarter gram of coke

The kids are already 15 time regional champions... Just think where Cormier can take them.... Lot of Cormier trained D1 kids coming soon.

Fricken ufc.

The guy is a champ, perennial headliner, is stuck with reblok, is also employed as an announcer and commentator, but still has to get a regular job.

Some bullshit

Never thought I'd be jealous of high schoolers

What a great guy. That fucking team has the best coach you could ever pray for now hahah. Imagine DC being your coach. Class act.

Back