Cormier is a f**king awful commentator

KnockoutArtist

Orange Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"THUG ROSE"

"THUG ROSE"

Over and over again over the top of the other commentators trying to punctuate the moment, and then continuing throughout the afterglow of the win.

STFU c*nt.

You're ruining the fights with your sh*tty commentary.

This guy is almost as bad as when they had Couture with his raspy voice offering special comments.

Just because someone is good at fighting and charismatic outside of the cage doesn't mean they make a good commentator.

Capable of making a good podcast - maybe, but not live commentary; the guy doesn't have the voice for it, nor the dialect.

Dominick Cruz is good though, he gives you those ASMR feels sometimes.

Did they really get rid of Mike Goldberg to install an amateur with no aptitude for the caper like him.

He's still way better than Dominick Cruz. I do miss Goldberg though.

Mike, take it easy. You have a good gig in Bellator.

no other sport has current competitors commentating entire matches. there are some guest appearances but they are 5 minutes long. but unfortunately MMA does not have a deep enough talent pool of able commentators. hopefully this will change as the sport matures

Joe getting worse, always gotta voice his opinion, a lil too much

Rogan is the worst with his lack of real knowledge and his act of total knowledge (at least Cruz called him out on it). I honestly don't know why we still have to listen to him.

He was just trying to do his best JR impersonation.

"Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold!"

He has his derp moments for sure, but you can also clearing sense his excitememt and its easy to feed off of.

He's sometimes talks like a blubbering idiot. But, I really like the three man crew with him Rogan and Anik. They have good chemistry and it's endearing.

Rogan is the worst with his lack of real knowledge and his act of total knowledge (at least Cruz called him out on it). I honestly don't know why we still have to listen to him.

When did Cruz call him out?? Any time stamps??

DC is full of energy and experience.

He is my favorite commentator to date.

I hate that wrestlrfok cuunt too

"THUG ROSE"

"THUG ROSE"

Over and over again over the top of the other commentators trying to punctuate the moment, and then continuing throughout the afterglow of the win.

STFU c*nt.

You're ruining the fights with your sh*tty commentary.

This guy is almost as bad as when they had Couture with his raspy voice offering special comments.

Just because someone is good at fighting and charismatic outside of the cage doesn't mean they make a good commentator.

Capable of making a good podcast - maybe, but not live commentary; the guy doesn't have the voice for it, nor the dialect.

Dominick Cruz is good though, he gives you those ASMR feels sometimes.

Did they really get rid of Mike Goldberg to install an amateur with no aptitude for the caper like him.
I think Joe and DC are great.
Hardy and Grisham are the worst.

Put snoop on the PPV with faber
<GinJuice>

He doesn't know a lot, but he admits to it and listens to whoever teaches him about it.

Never understood this. Just ignore the commentators, fans, walkouts, ring girls etc. Watch the fight, and only the fight.

When did Cruz call him out?? Any time stamps??

I really don't know of the top of my head. The last event they were commentating together and Rogan was bringing up the question of Pride rules and soccer kicks and asked the others what they thought about it. And before they could answer he said that he was all for it. And Cruz said something like: "Yeah, I can imagine that you as a commentator are for that." - basically telling him what a pseudo badass pussy he is. During the entire event Cruz "beta'ed" Rogan several times when Rogan was talking about technical aspects and Cruz just corrected him.

Disagree. Love DC as a commentator. Funny and knowledgeable. Good energy with Rogan.

jRR5Izw.gif

Back