Cormier is a f**king awful commentator

You cant have active fighters as commentators cruz and DC suck because bias creep. Whether style, team, anti team wherever it shows up unconsciously. Even Rogan who practice BJJ it creeps up that he loves ground game and he starts jizzing all over mic when guys are rolling

I question if you can have any kind of fighter doing commentating.

Goldie didnt know shit and thats the way I liked it.

I think he is doing very well.. I am a big Dominic Cruz fan but he really does not mix very well with Joe. DC and Joe seem to have a good thing going.

Of fighters to do the job, I always found Frank Mir and Stephan Bonnar to be the best at it, really enjoyed them. But I like DC too.

I have come to realize that Goldberg was gold, Rogan, gold!

He’s not bad just boring

I like dan hardy and joe rogan. Even tho i started hating joe a few years ago

Man fuck Snoop Dogg and everyone that looks like him. Retarded idiots with zero awareness of how they are just perpetuating the image that "urban/hip-hop" = thug.

Maybe killer mike instead?{<doc}

He is not the brightest guy in the world, but he knows a good bit of technique and is a likable guy.

If you change definition of racist to "someone who can see obvious truths that many morons miss", then sure I'm a racist. Yes, many black commentators and analysts get jobs because they have good insight. Nothing I said excludes this possibility. However, a certain percentage will get jobs at least partially because of skin color. I've seen plenty of black commentators and analysts that are terrible at their jobs. Part of the reason they got hired is because of name recognition(someone like Jerry Rice and Magic Johnson come to mind), but in certain cases blacks get hired over a white person simply because of skin color. The truth hurts.

The only truth in your post is that you are a racist and a coward, because you don’t admit you are racist even behind the anonymity of the internet.

And your argument is so stupid nobody should care to refute. It’s kind of shocking to read your kind of rethoric nowadays, but it’s good to be reminded that there still are idiots like you in the world.

I loved his "Thug Rose, Thug Rose!" shit. I was literally saying the same thing like a second before him. walking around my living room, "Thug Rose! Thug Rose!" lol

He didn't, a journalist or something tried to spin it that way but was off.
There was one time Rogan was going on and on about the same subject and Cruz essentially told him to can it because it was getting annoying. I can't recall the subject now, but it was fairly recent. It wasn't spin. I don't know if it means anything in the long run, though. Talking in front of a mic for hours on end is no easy task and everyone who does it says dumb shit sometimes.

If you're Goldberg, it's a lot more that sometimes, mind you, but whether it's DC repeating Thug Rose, or Rogan getting stuck in a loop, or whatever, you can find examples everywhere. When Stann was commenting, everyone was "relentless" yet I still enjoyed it a lot. You could see he was actively trying to get better each time he was on.

Last edited:
one of the very best commentaries in MMA history in my opinion. and DC was the best:

"THUG ROSE! THUG ROSE! THUG ROSE! congratulationscoach THUG ROSE! THUG ROSE! THUG ROSE!"

I absolutely loved it TBH.

Nice, another time was when Rogan was talking about downward elbows, discrediting why they are banned, and Cruz essentially said, "Joe stop talking, you're attacking the legitimacy of the sport when you talk like this."
That's what it was, the 12-6 elbows and how stupid it was they were illegal. He just kept going on and on about it. Can't say I blame Cruz for asking him to stuff it. It was getting annoying. But like I said above, everyone has their moments like that if they sit in front of a mic long enough so I wouldn't make too much of it.

In no way am I implying race makes you good a something. Obviously you didn't understand my point. Media companies, news stations, and entertainment in general need to hire blacks and other minorities in order to fall in line with the far leftist orthodoxy and not be called out as racist. Remember "Oscars so white"? Yes, there are many talented blacks that deserve their jobs. However, there are some blacks in these fields who get jobs over whites who have superior talent simply because of skin color. How can you be ignorant to this? This is one of the most obvious truths I know of. For example, in the new Dark Tower movie they gave the white lead to a black actor, which goes against casting philosophy because you should try to get actors that look like the characters they're portraying when adapted from a book, comic book, etc. However, this could never be done if Roland was black in the books and they cast a white guy to play him. The whole would would've rioted.
You're full of shit. Ask Scarlett Johannson. She was playing a Japanese character but she's just one example of many. No riots. Next bs claim?

Cormier is charismatic? Since when?

oG9xw_s-200x150.gif
In the sense that he comes across as quite likable and he seems to have an easy time around people, you could certainly call him charismatic in a relative way.

Goldberg was better, he was the village idiot in such a beautiful way.

Dream team is Bas, Mir and Goldberg. Maybe Rogan can get them beers or something.

Back