Elections New Jersey Democratic Senator Cory "Spartacus" Booker Launches 2020 Presidential Bid

Even local Newark residents don't like him. I recall looking at the statistics of crime during his tenure, and outside of car theft reducing, which was likely related to NJIT purchasing all the chop-shops that are directly behind the old dorms, almost all other violent crime increased.

The cops despised him.

Not in my top five choices, but obviously I’d vote for him over Drmpf.

For the record, Biden/ Booker would have been the strongest Dem ticket in 2016 and they would have won the general election by six- to- seven points... about the largest landslide possible in current national politics.

I think the moment has passed for that ticket, though.
Known pedophile Biden won't win any ticket ever.

You actually think all that outrage is real?

C'mon now.
faOIluK.png

Worse on both sides have run for President.
That said he is just wasting peoples money. Probably drops out after second set of Primaries.

Yeah, so, here:

@Lead , feel free to merge this to your main thread... I just wasn't inspired enough to search it out.

Thanks Booker.

Still holding out hope this doesn’t turn into an identity politics circus, won’t hold my breath though.

<Dany07><Rodgers1><YayKpop>{<jordan}<{Heymansnicker}><{anton}><36>

Come on, there has to be at least one decent Democrat out there...I cannot believe that they all disappeared or went loony in just 3 years time. Where is Jill Stein...oh wait, she left the DNC because of its corruption.

<NoneOfMy>

Trumps gonna get another 4 years.

I'll wait until the debates to write him off, but meh.

Trump's 2nd term victory just got a little bit easier.

Booker and the Hooker ticket coming. The question is will Kamala Harris be on the top or bottom?

If he can keep the crazy at a respectable level, he's got a shot. He has the ability to appear sane, and charismatic.

A few years ago, he would've been my front runner. In this new world though, he's likely going to be one of those clowns ripping the base apart with identity politics, virtue signaling, and cringey attempts at catch phrases and one liners. I think he's too far gone down the rabbit hole to be a real contender. If nothing else, it'll be entertaining.

This guy is the weakest option suggested so far.

Back