Costa wants to fight Weidman in NYC

I hope he knocks Weidman's head straight into his father's lap

Weidman ends this hype train.. he has only lost to legit guys

Good fight, more brain damage incoming for the Chris.

40 year olds well past their prime
Lol of course...... Remind me exactly what choice Weidman had in the matter of a juiced up Anderson Silva being 40 exactly?

He was pumped full of steroids so it offset his age. He probably would have never even beat franklin without being juiced to the gills.

Brorrachinha is going to punish Wideman hard and retire him.

What are the chances Costa flying knee KO's Weidman just like Yoel?

Hope Weidman wrecks him so I can see all the haters cry and make excuses like they did for every other win Weidman has in his career.
1-3 in his last 4, soon to be 1-4.

Can't wait to see all the weidman cock riders cry and make excuses for every other loss weidman has in his career.

C WUT I DID THUR?

paulo costas is fucking bullshit. weidman by decpatation

Costa gonna knock my boys head clean off.

<DCrying>

I hate having to root for Weidman but I hate Costa the steroid using rule breaking cheater

Weidman via submission

Still not sold on this dude. I'd say weidman sub 2nd or 3rd. On a side note has Chris cried about Kelvin getting a shot over him yet?

Lol of course...... Remind me exactly what choice Weidman had in the matter of a juiced up Anderson Silva being 40 exactly?

He was pumped full of steroids so it offset his age. He probably would have never even beat franklin without being juiced to the gills.
Exactly! HGH and TRT are the fountain of youth, so you can age but keep getting better. It is just so unfair as age is the great equalizers in sports.

1-3 in his last 4, soon to be 1-4.

Can't wait to see all the weidman cock riders cry and make excuses for every other loss weidman has in his career.

C WUT I DID THUR?
Don't cry little boy. It was like 5 years ago that Weidman destroyed your hero.... You should probably get over it.

Back